Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by Leo View Post
    with respect for stevie think the bird needs to be ignored
    Are you being serious he started this crazy thread got everyone feeling sorry for him over his cues one membrr even made him a new one he didnt say at the start why she did It and if she hadn't come on probably wouldn't have if your going to mess your girl around be prepared for the consequences. Christ I've been sucked in.

Comment

• Originally Posted by ste bed View Post
      Are you being serious he started this crazy thread got everyone feeling sorry for him over his cues one membrr even made him a new one he didnt say at the start why she did It and if she hadn't come on probably wouldn't have if your going to mess your girl around be prepared for the consequences. Christ I've been sucked in.

Welcome to the thread Ste.

Comment

• Originally Posted by snookered10
        I think you'll find it's me [ATTACH=CONFIG]16732[/ATTACH] this is from my FB my names Pamela and my son is called Kallan!! Not that sad to use anyone else's pic!!!
        Well if my mrs looked this good and I was still cheating on her then I would have no complaints about her snapping my cues
        77 in a match, 97 in a line up

Comment

Fair point he's obviously not innocent

Comment

• Lets get on a less touchy and controversial topic shall we? Who buys thai cues and rebadges them and sells them as their own????

Comment

• Originally Posted by justf View Post
              Lets get on a less touchy and controversial topic shall we? Who buys thai cues and rebadges them and sells them as their own????
              All of them I would think

Comment

• Can some kind soul rehost the piccie. I can't see it on my phone.

Comment

• Burnt my cues

first thia gate now thigh gate

Comment

• Originally Posted by golferson123 View Post
                    first thia gate now thigh gate
                    Give this man a cigar

Comment

Is that in or off Steve?
                      "When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Some of the comments here are disgusting.

There is enuff violence against women (and children) already
                        and even 'joking' about it is sick.

Hopefully this thread is closed/deleted.

Comment

• Originally Posted by robertmac View Post
                          Some of the comments here are disgusting.

There is enuff violence against women (and children) already
                          and even 'joking' about it is sick.

Hopefully this thread is closed/deleted.
                          and plenty of violence from woman against men

Comment

• I guess I was too late to see the piccy as all I get now is 'invalid attachment' after she was banned.

Of those of you who saw the photo did anyone right click on it and look for the image on the web via google? I've seen quite a few posts where the image was 'borrowed'.

Terry
                            Last edited by Terry Davidson; 31 July 2014, 08:05 PM.
                            Terry Davidson
                            IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

• This is Pamela, the image wasn't "borrowed" like I said am not sad enough to use someone else's picture, so if you have FB type in Pamela Kallan and that's me!!!

Comment

• Please Pamela ,enough now.
                                This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                                https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Working...
                                X