all of my carboot cues lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by j6uk View Post
    okay man i see your very fond of all of them, i'll go and see john parris and see what one piece cues hes got
    Lol, i guess that was some sort of humour ???

Comment

a little, no but i will go and see john, the shops about as far away as gary is from me. he's usually only got about half a dozen one piece cues in the shop at any one time and most of those are likely to be 57s. whenever ive gone in there over the last few years ive only come away with a couple of boxes of elks and a good little chat even though ive had a bundle of notes to part with.
      thing is i don't really want a brand new cue and i don't want to buy another one over the net. i need to look and feel the cue before i buy, plus have a good bunch to choose from.
      i was trying to inspire gary to open up and let a few of his babies fly the nest but, it don't look like its gonna happen anytime soon.. shame, i would of gone over with a nice lump and i'm sure i would of come away with a few good playing cues for the new season.
      Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
      Lol, i guess that was some sort of humour ???
      Last edited by j6uk; 27 July 2014, 11:24 AM.

Comment

there might be a few cues that i would sell i will have a look and put some pic up and see what you think but i will only sell one to you

Comment

Originally Posted by garysnooker View Post
          there might be a few cues that i would sell i will have a look and put some pic up and see what you think but i will only sell one to you
          okay gary but no pressure. i kinda know how you feel about your cues having done this ten year search to collect them all.
          i have quite a few cues that ive coustomised over the the last couple of years and even though ive worked hard on them and managed to sell half, i can't wait to get rid of the rest

Comment

yes, it might be easier to put up a few pics of the cues your happy to sell

Comment

Originally Posted by j6uk View Post
              okay gary but no pressure. i kinda know how you feel about your cues having done this ten year search to collect them all.
              i have quite a few cues that ive coustomised over the the last couple of years and even though ive worked hard on them and managed to sell half, i can't wait to get rid of the rest
              okay what do you think of these ones

Comment

you can try before you buy ive got a table

Comment

No way did you get that JP from a booty.!
                  This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                  https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

you can try before you buy ive got a table
                    sounds good. i like the look of the cannon cues..

anything else you'd be happy to let go here?
                    Last edited by j6uk; 27 July 2014, 02:08 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
                      No way did you get that JP from a booty.!
                      ive had 2 pj from the carboot only one cue for sale you just got to take your pick

Comment

Well done, some great finds in amongst them.
                        This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                        https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

That's nice of you Gary.

To be honest I get damn ** off with people sending me emails like, "I'd like to buy you John Roberts cue for £100" when I think it's quite clear on my website which cues are for sale (the one's in the for-sale section strangely enough!). The worst one I had was someone wanting a price for my ten rarest cues, I think I replied £50k and a night with Pippa Middleton or something equally sensible.

Odd thing is I do have lots of cues that I might be willing to swap with people, I've always said is someone wants a particular cue as a playing cue I'd rather it got back in use than sat in my racks! So if they can find me another example that's just a good or a like for like swap if its not something rare - then I'll let them have it.
                          ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Old cue collector --
                          Cue Sales: http://oldcues.co.uk/index.php?id=for_sale_specials
                          (yes I know they're not cheap, I didn't intend them to be!..)
                          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Could well be just your pic, but are the 2 Burwats quite short ???

Comment

or the others are extra long...?

Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

yes they are quite short

Comment

Working...
                                X