Possible New UK Custom Cue Cases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible New UK Custom Cue Cases

cc2a.jpgcc4a.jpgHave had a sample in which I have the chance of retailing. All made here in the UK. Very nice padded feed with double stitching and thick leather straps. Just wondered what you guys think ?cc1a.jpgcc3a.jpg

They are custom made and take around 2 weeks with your own design / colours

Comment

Look well what are the prices like

Comment

They look very nice, will be needing a case when I get my 1 piece, what's the price on one of these cases?

Comment

Well looks like a packet of toffee the colours don't match up evenly top and bottom the handle looks cheap and the black straps don't match there is no compartment for the chalk or any brass protectors on the edges to help prevent scuffs - you don't give the measurements or price - but apart from that.
          Last edited by Byrom; 15 August 2014, 03:52 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by Byrom View Post
            Well looks like a packet of toffee the colours don't match up evenly top and bottom the handle looks cheap and the black straps don't match there is no compartment for the chalk you don't give the measurements or price - but apart from that.
            Have to agree with everything you've just said. That handle is awful imo

Comment

Originally Posted by Byrom View Post
              Well looks like a packet of toffee the colours don't match up evenly top and bottom the handle looks cheap and the black straps don't match there is no compartment for the chalk or any brass protectors on the edges to help prevent scuffs - you don't give the measurements or price - but apart from that.
              Tell us what you really think
              My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
              I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

Comes down to quality and price. Case shown ok, but other designs available i guess that could look better. Take a note of feedback here as on here is a part of your target market, make improvements/modifications you deem beneficial and hey presto!! I would be interested, can you fit end protectors as well?

Comment

Are you sure that the maker isn't just showing you the range of colours that he/ she can do? If it is a bespoke case then you could pick your own colour scheme!! I think it could be nice to have my own style & colour scheme. I might give it a go, very unusual idea. How much do they start at please?

Comment

Originally Posted by mythman69 View Post
                    Tell us what you really think
                    ok

Comment

Lol - as I said its a custom build so you can have whatever colours and straps you want in what size and order. This was really to show the stitching and padding effect. Price will be around £150 and it can have a chalk holder or even a cup holder if you want .

Comment

Originally Posted by Cuedos View Post
                        Lol - as I said its a custom build so you can have whatever colours and straps you want in what size and order. This was really to show the stitching and padding effect. Price will be around £150 and it can have a chalk holder or even a cup holder if you want .
                        I see - seen this done before on cues with different splices of wood - I would need more convincing before I placed an order - a leather handle that threads inside the box would be nice perhaps less bits of leather or bigger bits matching up both side - a chalk holder brass protectors on corners and straps that match the leather underneath - the price is right but you do not give measurements - this is important as some cases can only fit a 58 inch cue.

Bitten off more than I can chew with the critique perhaps - but if it helps make them better its all good and I will wait for the comments to blow up in my face.

Last edited by Byrom; 15 August 2014, 04:28 PM.

Comment

Not a "patch" (no pun intended) on Snooker Warrior's cases. I think there's a market for a reasonable quality cue case. Needs to have a few things as standard, chalk compartment, end protectors etc.
                          Personally I don't like straps as they can catch on things. Lockable catches are not always necessary as it depends if you leave your cue at the club.
                          On the example shown I think the "Cuedos" logo looks hideous. Sorry mate.

Comment

byrom its a custom case you can have it any size you want. they don't look to bad but sorry not 150 quids worth you can get either a peradon or omin genuine leather 1 piece for that price that are as good as any you can buy apart from north wales cases those are at the top of the tree without question. there was another member on here not to long ago showing there cases cant think of his user name but he made a case for the cue guru Jason owen which looked superb.

Comment

I've got a case on here from Grahan aka "Snooker Warrior", if anyone's interested.

Comment

Working...
                              X