Jonathan lonergan cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jonathan lonergan cues

Anyone had one of these cues? What would you compare them with? There's a one piece I'm looking at on eBay now which is why I ask. Thanks

Jonathan lonergan cues

Ive been interested in these cues aswell, must admit they do look good.. Not sure what they play or feel like as ive never had one though..?

Comment

If I'm not mistaken, I think Jonathan plays or goes into the same club as Trevor does.

So, I'm just wondering if he's had some advice or help from Trevor.

Comment

He's been selling his own cues on ebay for a good while now and posted on here a couple of weeks ago that he had a new facebook page or website etc. (Cant find the thread)

His cues havn't been discussed much on here but if I remember correctly the reviews were favourable. He had used to sell a lot of extensions with the Parris joint on ebay me thinks.
        "When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." - Henry Ford

Comment

Thanks guys this one is a beaut! http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/lonergan89...p2047675.l2562

Comment

Nice cues I have a couple and rate them highly.

Comment

How smooth is the finish on them Andy?

Comment

Feedback is funny.

Comment

Finish is nice and smooth.

Comment

Originally Posted by aucott80 View Post
                    Got to say that does look a nice shaft on that cue . Very good price as well . And recommended by Big Andy as well .....can't go wrong .

Only thing i don't like too much is the badge , Seems like it is missing something in the middle .

Obviously this would affect the playability of the cue ...............................JOKE !
                    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

The Cues on ebay look ok and theres a nice shaft on the £250 Cue, i have seen a few that he has alterd and they look good fair play.

The Weight Stamp is definately different shall we say have a look closely! and as neil mentions the Badge in my Opinion too would be get it Re-Vamped but as already said wont make the Cue play any better in any way just the Look and most do go on first impressions.

Gaz.

Comment

Originally Posted by gazza147 View Post
                        The Cues on ebay look ok and theres a nice shaft on the £250 Cue, i have seen a few that he has alterd and they look good fair play.

The Weight Stamp is definately different shall we say have a look closely! and as neil mentions the Badge in my Opinion too would be get it Re-Vamped but as already said wont make the Cue play any better in any way just the Look and most do go on first impressions.

Gaz.
                        Couldn't agree more Gaz. That weight stamp should be better on a cue of that value.
                        "When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." - Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
                        X