• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i really want to have one.

Comment

Originally Posted by mcgrady13 View Post
      i really want to have one.
      why not order an ultimate and wait a year then this way you won't get too ripped off if buying direct

Comment

Originally Posted by Leo View Post
        why not order an ultimate and wait a year then this way you won't get too ripped off if buying direct
        What is the current waiting time? Close to 2 years??

Personally, I would rather have a TW
        My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
        I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

Originally Posted by mythman69 View Post
          What is the current waiting time? Close to 2 years??

Personally, I would rather have a TW
          A tough call on that one mate, a parris ultimate or tw I am not sure where I stand on that.

Comment

tw is not taking orders at the moment

Comment

Originally Posted by svendh View Post
              tw is not taking orders at the moment
              Good thing I already have one
              My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
              I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

I think if i had the money I would go for parris ultimate over tw not because either cue is any better then the other purely as ultimates will always bring in better money

Comment

if i had the money i would buy a jpu AND a tw

Comment

seeing as I can play every shot the same with my old cheap cue I would keep that and the 1500 notes and have a good laugh

Comment

A tough call on that one mate, a parris ultimate or tw I am not sure where I stand on that.
                      I have both, both excellent cues, tw is in my opinion, better.

Comment

Both make great cues although some of the newer makers are catching up

Comment

Id go for a T W , guaranteed to have a belter .

Comment

Originally Posted by hotpot View Post
                            Id go for a T W , guaranteed to have a belter .
                            It always beg the question and I'm sure it's come up in many debates is to why the likes of trevor white is not used by the the best players in the world, where common sense would say if he is the best then surely the best would use them, a bit like formula one drivers going for the best cars

Comment

Originally Posted by justf View Post
                              I have both, both excellent cues, tw is in my opinion, better.
                              i have a jpu and it plays like a dream, unfortunately i don't

Comment

It always beg the question and I'm sure it's come up in many debates is to why the likes of trevor white is not used by the the best players in the world, where common sense would say if he is the best then surely the best would use them, a bit like formula one drivers going for the best cars
                                Most pros have prob had their cues for a while and most of the ones who have recently changed have tried a few different makes , Higgins , Maguire Williams , its about finding one they feel comfortable with . if a cue suits your game id dont matter whats on the badge .

Comment

Working...
                                X