X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this as a old bone ferrule

Comment

• I hear you Bill. It's getting tough now mate

Stunning Cook cue there Gary. Can the top half of the bone ferrule unscrew? You grab this awesome find at a car boot?

Comment

• I don't think it's ever been easier to find old cues, eBay is full of them.
        Of course anything immaculate or very rare and the deepest pocket wins, it's always been like that, but that's life.
        ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Old cue collector --
        Cue Sales: http://oldcues.co.uk/index.php?id=for_sale_specials
        (yes I know they're not cheap, I didn't intend them to be!..)
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• Very true Mike but we all get lucky from time to time

Comment

• We do! I got the two bone/ivory badged cues with a table I bought recently - I already had the plastic badge example.
            The two earlier cues have huge butts, slightly different badges too, I'm not sure which is most common.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Old cue collector --
            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• Very nice.. nothing to complain about then

Comment

• [QUOTE=perpetualboredom;923690]We do! I got the two bone/ivory badged cues with a table I bought recently - I already had the plastic badge example.
                The two earlier cues have huge butts, slightly different badges too, I'm not sure which is most common.

The ones that I have seen have ivory badges mostly so I'd say plastic is more rare but I could be wrong

Out of the 2 bone badges the one on the right is probably rarer of the 2
                Last edited by kev267; 19 March 2017, 12:40 PM.

Comment

• Here's another which came with the table, don't know anything about the maker - it looks old by the size of the butt.

Old cue collector --

Comment

• A couple of cues going up for sale shortly...
                    The 138 has the fattest butt I've ever seen for a Joe Davis cue, must have been ordered that was I believe.

Old cue collector --

Comment

• What's specs on the Ye Mike ?

Comment

• Hi I am interested in the ye olde ash and the mannock. My email is samueljames147@hotmail.co.uk thanks.

Comment

• I cant add photos for some reason. Does anyone know how to do it?

Comment

• don't bother with the TSF attachment feature, use something like photobucket, upload your images to there, then select the each image and copy the IMG code (not the url) and paste that into your post to display the image
                            Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                              What's specs on the Ye Mike ?
                              An inch short you you John! Specs on the website - I've acquired another cue less perfect but a nice story hence this one has to go. Probably the best I've ever seen condition wise - so obviously not cheap.
                              Old cue collector --

Comment

• Originally Posted by perpetualboredom View Post
                                An inch short you you John! Specs on the website - I've acquired another cue less perfect but a nice story hence this one has to go. Probably the best I've ever seen condition wise - so obviously not cheap.
                                ok thanks anyway

Comment

Working...
                                X