Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trevor White

Hi

Has anyone had a custom order delivered recently? Would like to know waiting times for his cues of now as I'm 14 months into an order. Sent a few emails over the last few months to no response. Hope to get an idea of how long the wait left..

Thanks

Originally Posted by jono* View Post
    Hi

Has anyone had a custom order delivered recently? Would like to know waiting times for his cues of now as I'm 14 months into an order. Sent a few emails over the last few months to no response. Hope to get an idea of how long the wait left..

Thanks
    I'd check your emails sent
    cant see someone like TW ignoring a customer who has entered into a contract with him not keeping in touch
    a friend of mine had pictures of the cue build etc sent to him when he bought a JP cue and thats the sort of service you will get from the worlds best cue maker
    :snooker: If you can't pot the pink - bury the brown!

Comment

Originally Posted by Darren Maudling View Post
      I'd check your emails sent
      cant see someone like TW ignoring a customer who has entered into a contract with him not keeping in touch
      You obviously have never dealt with Trevor

Comment

I sent him a email asking for a quote, 4 months later he answered that he not taking orders..
        He could pay someone to answer him emails? yes he could..

Thats why Thai cues are taking space, fast answers, fast cuemaking, good cues at good prices!

Comment

A mate sent Mike wooldridge a message recently and got a reply within a couple of hours, now that's customer service at its best.

Comment

MW always been exceptional on the response times.

Never dealt with TW.

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
              You obviously have never dealt with Trevor
              Really JRC - not a good way to treat customers that eh?
              :snooker: If you can't pot the pink - bury the brown!

Comment

Cues are definitely worth waiting for tho

Comment

I think now the waiting time is much much longer...... maybe 2 years & above.
                  I waited my cue from TW for about 5-6 months... But he does reply email slow ~~~~~
                  Last edited by kadobau; 24 October 2014, 12:29 AM.

Comment

Had one of his cues albeit not an ordered one and it was amazing but it's the fact that you don't know what's happening is a horrible feeling. It could be 3, 6 or even 9 months. It could even be finished and waiting to be posted or could have been forgotten but at least you Know. several emails sent asking if i could pay ahead but no reply at all so I want to know if 15-18months is the norm for everyone for a selected ash shaft or have people been waiting much longer than me?

Comment

Why are the times longer now? He stopped taking orders for almost a year. Surely that frees up more time as he's not dealing with new customers and the waiting time should be shorter now...

Comment

Trevor is not just a craftsman, he's actually an artist, in my opinion. Maybe he has also got kind of artistic character that on one hand he would insist to build perfect cues with totally handmade from start to finish by himself. On the other hand, he would not bother too much on his 'service' as quite some people may keep asking repeatedly on the progress that you can imagine how tedious it could be for so many orders.

Trevor may earn his living from cue making but I think he's not running a business. He could employ people to answer email or even participating in different parts of the cue making processes just like quite some other famous cue makers. But I think Trevor doesn't go in this way because I think he would like to insist on the quality instead of quantity.

So, be patient if you choose Trevor. In terms of the waiting time, I think it's case by case as my friend received his cue in March this year when he ordered at the same time with me in March last year and I'm still waiting now.

Comment

I would like to place and order with Trevor, please could you send me his contact?

Originally Posted by Samcheung001 View Post
                          Trevor is not just a craftsman, he's actually an artist, in my opinion. Maybe he has also got kind of artistic character that on one hand he would insist to build perfect cues with totally handmade from start to finish by himself. On the other hand, he would not bother too much on his 'service' as quite some people may keep asking repeatedly on the progress that you can imagine how tedious it could be for so many orders.

Trevor may earn his living from cue making but I think he's not running a business. He could employ people to answer email or even participating in different parts of the cue making processes just like quite some other famous cue makers. But I think Trevor doesn't go in this way because I think he would like to insist on the quality instead of quantity.

So, be patient if you choose Trevor. In terms of the waiting time, I think it's case by case as my friend received his cue in March this year when he ordered at the same time with me in March last year and I'm still waiting now.

Comment

Originally Posted by devilronnie View Post
                            I would like to place and order with Trevor, please could you send me his contact?
                            Trevor is not taking orders at the moment

Comment

Originally Posted by Leo View Post
                              A mate sent Mike wooldridge a message recently and got a reply within a couple of hours, now that's customer service at its best.
                              Maybe, but you pay a heft price for that.
                              ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Old cue collector --
                              Cue Sales: http://oldcues.co.uk/index.php?id=for_sale_specials
                              (yes I know they're not cheap, I didn't intend them to be!..)
                              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
                              X