Leave a comment:

• rimmer10
    replied
    Right up there in my opinion

Leave a comment:

• Stupree
    replied
    Sight Right Cues

In all walks of life there will be people who will look for an external solution to solve something that challenges them. This is exactly this for those snooker loving folk who share that need.

There is a business behind this and this is a clear success for the business having licensed their 'technology' to become a feature of the largest cue manufacturer in the world.

Leave a comment:

• jrc750
    replied
    Ditch the gimmicks, get on the table, your brain will work it out

Leave a comment:

• itsnoteasy
    replied
    I pick the wrong line but put my cue directly on it will this stop me missing even if I cue perfectly straight? I doubt it. If I pick the right line and put my cue on it and cue straight has this helped me? No ,because I have done it right anyway.if I pick the right line and the lines help me put the cue directly on it but I don't cue straight can this help? No.If I pick the right line but don't put my cue straight on it can this help? Possibly ,when you are standing behind the shot it may help you get your cue straight on the line, but as soon as you get Infront of the little lines that help has gone.
    Is that a fair assessment of what it can do for you?

Leave a comment:

• Stupree
    replied
    Sight Right Cues

Best let them explain for themselves...

http://youtu.be/5mbrOZ21Sf4

Leave a comment:

• pcb
    replied
    Originally Posted by Stupree View Post
    Here you go...

thanks. please can you explain how this relates to the shot , in the standing position are we trying to line the straight line behind the white to a straight in front of the white so both line up . a good explanation would be great , thanks

Leave a comment:

• mythman69
    replied
    Originally Posted by trevs1 View Post
    If they can get a bit of technology that imbues players with great hand eye coordination, feel, insight, competitive spirit, tenacity, time, money and patience, they'd make a fortune.

Any day now something will come along I'll bet.......hahaha.
    Maybe clone ROS

Leave a comment:

• Byrom
    replied
    A coach can simply use exercises already available to the using the baulk line -

The theory helps alignment - not sure what use it is if any on a cue - My advice

Leave a comment:

• warren132
    replied
    Nice try but unfortunately this wont help if you are not pushing the cue thru straight on ur stroke.

Leave a comment:

• jonny66
    replied
    So I could just stick a post it note to my cue and then I have a sight right cue?

Leave a comment:

• trevs1
    replied
    Nice one Stu.

Wow, genius isn't it.

As comments have already stated though, this only works before you walk into the shot, as it's out of sight at address.

If they can get a bit of technology that imbues players with great hand eye coordination, feel, insight, competitive spirit, tenacity, time, money and patience, they'd make a fortune.

Any day now something will come along I'll bet.......hahaha.

Leave a comment:

• Stupree
    replied
    Here you go...

Leave a comment:

• trevs1
    replied
    A player will know when they are doing things wrong fairly quickly.....They miss.

Likewise, a player will know when they get it right (or as close to right as is required)....... they don't miss.

This forms the basis of how everyone learns the game and cannot be shortcut. A player learns to repeat what achieves good results, and this becomes embedded in memory and applied more consistently over time. Of course, there is a lot more to it than that, but this "sightright technology" idea offers little to nothing to anyone who has the potential to improve significantly.

There are so many other issues and barriers to great play than just good alignment.

Still, it'll make some money for someone.
    Last edited by trevs1; 8 December 2014, 01:25 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Stupree
    replied
    My theory is that this is more of a practise aid and can help you to check that you are sighting the line of aim correctly and is little use in match play unless you would like to drive your opponent mad with 3 min shot approaches.

I will have a poke at explaining the 'technology' in another post in a few minutes, its terribly complicated and I will need the right equipment :snooker:

Leave a comment:

Working...
X