No announcement yet.

Acuerate Cue Review.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick, lets all buy riley cues since selby endorses them.

Comment

Lol this is what i am dealing with. Sorry but theres a ronnie osulivan made riley cue worth £2,000 , it has perfect straight edges and riley badge doesnt fade... lets all go and buy one must be the best quality for if dominic dale and Narl from snooker forum says so

Comment

Originally Posted by Ominfantasy147 View Post
        Lol this is what i am dealing with. Sorry but theres a ronnie osulivan made riley cue worth £2,000 , it has perfect straight edges and riley badge doesnt fade... lets all go and buy one must be the best quality for if dominic dale and Narl from snooker forum says so
        You obviously don't get sarcasm very well.

Comment

Obviously not but funny you said that when you copied my comment that was full of sarcasm 🧐

Comment

Obviously not but funny you said that when you copied my comment that was full of sarcasm ��
            Well considering you're babbling about a cue range that's at best, average like its the second coming, nothing you say can be taken seriously

Comment

A wac cue 🤣🤣😂😂😂 just watched that video hilarious ...

Comment

Never felt a better cue.. in my opinion the greatest player ever stephen hendry got one after his cue snapped, enough said... mostnother players go off brands and stick with it ... stephen hendry was searching for a cue after his broke and he ended up with that... enough said...

Even ronnie just walked into parris and got a cue wasnt like he was trying out for the perfect cue... he just got john to make one like his lol... simply went for the name...

Comment

Im gonnna take a custom acuerate cue and put a parris badge in it and i garauntee peopeoe will be like omg thats te best paris cue ive ever felt.. pmsl 🤣😂

Comment

Never felt a better cue.. in my opinion the greatest player ever stephen hendry got one after his cue snapped, enough said... mostnother players go off brands and stick with it ... stephen hendry was searching for a cue after his broke and he ended up with that... enough said...

Even ronnie just walked into parris and got a cue wasnt like he was trying out for the perfect cue... he just got john to make one like his lol... simply went for the name...

Your edited version of events is quite funny. John Parris had been looking after Ronnies cue for years before Ronnie transitioned to using a parris cue, the cue he made the fastest 147 with was a parris modified burwat champion that he had been using since around 1990 or thereabouts. Ronnie also used an osborne cue for a time while parris was making him a new cue. Hendry flip flopped several times with parris cues and acuerate cues. The fact that he was a great player in his heyday with a crap cue probably made acuerate the obvious choice.

Comment

Im gonnna take a custom acuerate cue and put a parris badge in it and i garauntee peopeoe will be like omg thats te best paris cue ive ever felt.. pmsl ����
                      surely its not mb?

Comment

Originally Posted by golferson123 View Post
                        surely its not mb?
                        We'll know soon enough if he starts gibbering about angel ash.

Comment

yes hendry flip flop and ditched paris cues cause it sucked arse lol. He made a good choice, if he had the acuerate from the beginning hed of won 12 world titles

Comment

yes hendry flip flop and ditched paris cues cause it sucked arse lol. He made a good choice, if he had the acuerate from the beginning hed of won 12 world titles
                            Paris cues? What are they? Hendry was well past his prime when his cue was broken and he used acuerate, wouldn't have mattered, his day had come and gone.

Comment

What cue you use??

Comment

MB??? Does that stand for my boyfriend?? No i am not sorry i am taken

Comment

Working...
                                X