Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yes, i took a bit out of the shaft and only use a clear linseed oil, so thats its natural color

Originally Posted by brookst View Post
    Thats gorgeous lovely colour to the shaft

Comment

• Originally Posted by j6uk View Post

i believe this cue had never seen a hand plane
      Master cues were turned on a lathe hence them being the low end of the price range when they were made.

Comment

• and bought in, hence the misalignment of the splices

Comment

• Originally Posted by golferson123 View Post
          and bought in, hence the misalignment of the splices
          Those are terrible ehh

Comment

• in from where an when?
            Originally Posted by golferson123 View Post
            and bought in, hence the misalignment of the splices

Comment

• how many of you has a mashine spliced cue thats so called aligned? more inportant, please tell us the playing quallities that a so called aligned cue plays at?

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
              Those are terrible ehh
              Last edited by j6uk; 29 April 2015, 01:34 AM.

Comment

• J we aint saying it dont play well! Just that parris didnt take care to align them just as you align splices you put on

Comment

• He surely don't have the splicing machinary,and copy lathes as he says all his cues are hand made

Comment

• this is the the shaft from page 5 an now its in its finishing stage. should be ready by monday
                    57.5, at the moment 17.5bp an 18.5oz but this will change slightly. im thinking when complete it will be something like 57.5/10/29/17bp/18.2oz

Comment

• J can you get your hands on any ebony? those shafts are crying out for some

Comment

• not on me, but i am trying to sorce some sustainables straight out of the jungle

Comment

not on me, but i am trying to sorce some sustainables straight out of the jungle

that will take some drying??

Comment

not on me, but i am trying to sorce some sustainables straight out of the jungle
                            What about rocklite? That's sustainable, black like ebony and apparently it's nice to work with
                            77 in a match, 97 in a line up

Comment

• ture, its not as if iv not been waiting long enough as it is, would of been quicker to of walked around there and done the job myself with my millets survivle special an lugged the tree back
                              Originally Posted by RogiBear View Post
                              that will take some drying??

Comment

• There's a timber supplies in lincolnshire who will send u precut ebony splices I'll try to fish their name out

Comment

Working...
                                X