• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by Master Blaster View Post
    What could you mean?! lol
    You know dont you cheeky monkey

Comment

• got a few hours in this afternoon an worked into one of the five. i got it down to the the straightest an most accurate octagon i could without distortion

believing that the cue wasnt gonna go anywhere i cut right into it and rounded it off to : 61/31.5/11.5/22bp/13.5oz

a few more

Last edited by j6uk; 26 June 2015, 01:58 PM.

Comment

• Looking great, any ideas about the final designs?
        Regards
        Tom

Comment

• Love the broad grain

Comment

• Originally Posted by brookst View Post
            Looking great, any ideas about the final designs?
            Regards
            Tom
            yes iv got quite few but im not really looking that far ahead, iv got the odd cue coming through but its the shaft that i will be exclusively focusing on over the summer and finding my own way to kina perfect its preperation. im happy because this is the first i feel i really got down form start to finnish, plus stumbling across some new ways of working
            Last edited by j6uk; 26 June 2015, 02:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by golferson123 View Post
              Love the broad grain
              me too, an its got a real shudder to it when testing its resonance
              Last edited by j6uk; 26 June 2015, 02:19 PM.

Comment

• if anyones interested the shaft above was cut out of the block from the last page, its the one on the far right on post #383

Comment

• Looks great J6. Keep us updated as this cue progresses. Really interesting to see.
                  WPBSA Level 2 - 1st4Sport Coach
                  Available for personalised one-to-one coaching sessions
                  --------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• It's going to be a buzz and a half when you see someone playing well with a cue you made yourself
                    It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Comment

• 59.5/11/31/13oz/21bp
                      its got a tip, butts padded an its looking for action. just wood an leather, pure cue

Last edited by j6uk; 27 June 2015, 04:54 PM.

Comment

• bit of paper came through today so its time to get the hands dirty

Comment

• Ah, so you don't get the B&Q pack of 6 allsorted grade papers then . .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• [QUOTE=billabong;847363]Ah, so you don't get the B&Q pack of 6 allsorted grade papers then . .
                            HAHAHA .... good ole £ shop do them too.... just blow on the paper and the grit falls off !!!

Comment

• well three out of the four havent moved over the last week so i took them down to the final cut before rounding

Comment

• the one on the right looks healthy the other two look slow growers let us know how they hit

Comment

Working...
                                X