This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this is the first cue to come through off the new log

this has been finished naturally with the merbau wood dust from the butt, sealed an oiled

Comment

• My kind of shaft J got character

Comment

• an its a player, had a few shots with it last week. looking forwards to working on the next few now.. might still put a front splice on this one

Comment

• popped a ferrule on this the other day. this shaft was given to me by kieth auld about 4yrs ago. spent the day tinkering around with a few cues i had as he was showing me some moves, then at the end of the day he put this in my hand an said when i was ready i could have a go at finishing it.

its going back in the corner for now but im looking forwards to getting into it at some point. looks like a nice very piece of wood

Comment

• The woods that go on the butt are?

Comment

• finished off the cue above with a front splice of bloowood an green veneer
              will be taking it out on the table within the next few days

Comment

• Originally Posted by 3000up View Post
                The woods that go on the butt are?
                if you mean for the keith auld shaft im not sure, what butts do you like?

Comment

• Angelina Jolie.

Haha, excuse me. Ahem, so the blackwood is really grande with mother of pearl no?

Comment

Angelina Jolie.

Haha, excuse me. Ahem, so the blackwood is really grande with mother of pearl no?

too grande for me, you have a very rich taste upa. i think i will work within my palette for now

Comment

Angelina Jolie.

3000 avez-vous déjà entendu l'expression « séché à l'air » ou « bois de marais ?

Comment

• Originally Posted by Byrom View Post
                        3000 avez-vous déjà entendu l'expression « séché à l'air » ou « bois de marais ?
                        lolololololol
                        #jeSuisMasterBlasterBarryWhite2v1977Luclex(andHisF ictiousTwin)BigSplash!

Comment

• Submerger ? 31 est ensoleillée aujourd'hui. les paumes sont en bonne santé .

Comment

Submerger ? 31 est ensoleillée aujourd'hui. les paumes sont en bonne santé .
                            Speak English please. I'd say that's a minimum requirement when posting in here

Comment

• Originally Posted by Kieran m View Post
                              Speak English please. I'd say that's a minimum requirement when posting in here
                              I think their just trying to trip mb up,let them get on with it

Comment

• i niped out an threw on a few splices on one of those rex williams linop cues
                                its been hanging around for a while an now im trying to give it max

Last edited by j6uk; 6 August 2015, 05:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X