Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah it stil moves, didnt see it move that much.. wonder if some of that polish beer got into the phone

Comment

• Originally Posted by Shockerz View Post
      The first red moving doesn't look like the camera as none of he others move.

I'm putting my head back under the covers..........
      its the camera def, its picking a focus point ie that red

Comment

• Looks like another nice cue.

How many have you made now, must be a few.....
        Snooker Crazy - Cues and Equipment Sales Website
        Snooker Crazy - Facebook Page
        Snooker Crazy - You Tube Channel

Comment

• ten,but im not making any more until i can get those balls moving towards the pocket

Comment

• Originally Posted by j6uk View Post
            ten,but im not making any more until i can get those balls moving towards the pocket
            Nice start, must be a good feeling. Unfortunately you'll have to make some more or I don't have any cue making to feast my eyes on.....very few cue making updates on the forum at the moment, always look forward to yours.
            Snooker Crazy - Cues and Equipment Sales Website
            Snooker Crazy - Facebook Page
            Snooker Crazy - You Tube Channel

Comment

• Originally Posted by j6uk View Post
              ten,but im not making any more until i can get those balls moving towards the pocket
              Use the force j6.

Comment

• just edited this to under 5mins and now that doggy red stays still, but for how long..https://youtu.be/EP048NNdGUU

Comment

• So I'm guessing it's been a fault during compression of the file. Still interesting while it lasted.
                  This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                  https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

• you know when youve made a good cue if the balls are trying to legit from shot one

Comment

• That took a while to get through...

good stuff, thanks for sharing bud..

Comment

• Double post

Comment

• this is the latest

Comment

• Very nice .Love a bit of PH . I've just picked up a bit for one of my cues .....just plucking up the courage to put it on lol

I put a splice of Zebrano onto one of my cues with a maple veneer and pleased with the results . Purple Heart next

Comment

• Originally Posted by Catch 22 View Post
                              Very nice .Love a bit of PH . I've just picked up a bit for one of my cues .....just plucking up the courage to put it on lol

I put a splice of Zebrano onto one of my cues with a maple veneer and pleased with the results . Purple Heart next
                              No fear, anyone willing to make a cue by hand gets my respect, no matter who it turns out. I know J6 likes his 70s colour pallet but I can't help wonder what some of his splicing would look like with more contrast, e.g. some darker base woods or maybe some darker vaneers on top.

Comment

• Originally Posted by barrywhite View Post
                                No fear, anyone willing to make a cue by hand gets my respect, no matter who it turns out. I know J6 likes his 70s colour pallet but I can't help wonder what some of his splicing would look like with more contrast, e.g. some darker base woods or maybe some darker vaneers on top.

I like his style . I'm not a huge fan of jet black ebony on cues because I like to see the "wood" like the grain and imperfections .
                                If I ever make a cue for myself I'd probably use stripy ebony or one of the brown coloured ebonys for the main splices . Just something that's dark but has character .

Comment

Working...
                                X