Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the cue with the ebony front splice is gonna be around 57.5/10mm/29.3mm/17.5/16bp.
    then when finished it will need to go through the table test, should be ready monday

Comment

• Originally Posted by j6uk View Post
      most have gone, and a couple looking for table time

well iv not come across it yet
      I remember it cut out of ebony and I'm sure ot wasone of the guys on here who makes cues and guitars as guitar makers use it (as you can see by google images).....
      Snooker Crazy - Cues and Equipment Sales Website
      Snooker Crazy - Facebook Page
      Snooker Crazy - You Tube Channel

Comment

• Originally Posted by j6uk View Post
        the cue with the ebony front splice is gonna be around 57.5/10mm/29.3mm/17.5/16bp.
        then when finished it will need to go through the table test, should be ready monday
        Well al watch post mate much you asking for it
        Ton Praram cue series 1 ash shaft Burwood and ebony splices with maple vaneres 58.9.5.29.4.18oz 18 BP

Comment

• Originally Posted by Snooker man Stevie View Post
          Well al watch post mate much you asking for it
          around the same for fish n chips in london

Comment

• Well that's a bargain mate lol
            Ton Praram cue series 1 ash shaft Burwood and ebony splices with maple vaneres 58.9.5.29.4.18oz 18 BP

Comment

• Originally Posted by Snooker man Stevie View Post
              Well that's a bargain mate lol
              You've clearly never bought fish and chips in that there London, they don't even do gravy!!!
              No one is listening until you make a mistake!

Comment

• Gravy on chips ......yuk !

Tried it but don't like it .............and there are a few places that do it .......they even sell that nuclear green paste that is supposed to go with fish & chips as well .
                Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
                  Gravy on chips ......yuk !

Tried it but don't like it .............and there are a few places that do it .......they even sell that nuclear green paste that is supposed to go with fish & chips as well .
                  For me, gravy on chips is fine

Gravy on Fish & chips however is just wrong,

same as putting pickled gherkins on anything from said fish & chip shop.

Comment

• Originally Posted by culraven View Post
                    You've clearly never bought fish and chips in that there London, they don't even do gravy!!!
                    One of Gods foods ambrosia, wine, chips and gravy, or chippy sauce, you can't get Chippy sauce in England, I love living here, I love the folk, but it is spoilt by not having Chippy sauce lol.
                    Last edited by itsnoteasy; 6 April 2016, 10:11 AM.
                    This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                    https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

• Originally Posted by billabong View Post
                      For me, gravy on chips is fine

Gravy on Fish & chips however is just wrong,

same as putting pickled gherkins on anything from said fish & chip shop.

Wash your mouth out Billabong !!! Pickled Gherkins are a must..........as for pickled eggs....... a vile concept !

Chippy near me does Pineapple Fritters.........Heavenly :biggrin-new:
                      Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
                        One of Gods foods ambrosia, wine, chips and gravy, or chippy sauce, you can't get Chippy sauce in England, I love living here, I love the folk, but it is spoilt by not having Chippy sauce lol.
                        Just make some, brown sauce vinegar and water is it not?

Comment

• Originally Posted by jonny66 View Post
                          Just make some, brown sauce vinegar and water is it not?
                          Sounds like we have some east coasters on the forum . Eh like

Comment

• Originally Posted by Catch 22 View Post
                            Sounds like we have some east coasters on the forum . Eh like
                            Don't get them started on pees pudding and stotties!
                            Have you started taking orders yet J6, or are you just knocking them out for fun?

Comment

• Originally Posted by culraven View Post
                              Don't get them started on pees pudding and stotties!
                              Have you started taking orders yet J6, or are you just knocking them out for fun?
                              iv taken on a few cues to spec, but im still calving away at what i think will make a nice cue. so far so good..

Comment

• That's what I like about the hobbyists cues made by players for players. I had a cue off Jim wanted 18oz, but he said the cue needed to be 17oz and he was spot on, most makers would have just stuck the extra oz in regardless as that what I asked for, and cue wouldn't have been half as good.

Comment

Working...
                                X