Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That looks really good, ebony looks nice and black. Where did you get that from?

Comment

• Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
      Nice and classy looking J.
      yeah it looks and plays pretty good

Originally Posted by Homer View Post
      That looks really good, ebony looks nice and black. Where did you get that from?
      its straight out of the jungle, and jaguar black. hope to get more of the same soon

Comment

• Originally Posted by j6uk View Post
        its straight out of the jungle
        Haha, imagine using that as a marketing statement for the cue. Awesome

Comment

• Pack it with some leaves and vines to complete the look!

Comment

• cue review

https://youtu.be/Lfej1wFASok

Comment

• very nice that, that ebony/ash realy looks the bussiness

hitting the balls lovely, watching these reviews remind me how to approach/hit them
              (that yellow to red I've mastered btw. lol)

Comment

• Originally Posted by matthias View Post
                very nice that, that ebony/ash realy looks the bussiness

hitting the balls lovely, watching these reviews remind me how to approach/hit them
                Another nice looking cue mate. Firm cue, firm tip and firm potting. Nice.......
                Snooker Crazy - Cues and Equipment Sales Website
                Snooker Crazy - Facebook Page
                Snooker Crazy - You Tube Channel

Comment

• Originally Posted by matthias View Post
                  very nice that, that ebony/ash realy looks the bussiness

yeah it looks and play well matt.. good to hear your mastering a few of these shots, remember just to slow it down as i showed you. theres no rush

Originally Posted by Shockerz View Post
                  Another nice looking cue mate. Firm cue, firm tip and firm potting. Nice.......
                  very firm tip, cue has a nice medium stiff response, but i dont do it justice. would need a thai massage and a few good sessions to stay down and start timing the shot properly

Comment

yeah it looks and play well matt.. good to hear your mastering a few of these shots, remember just to slow it down as i showed you. theres no rush

very firm tip, cue has a nice medium stiff response, but i dont do it justice. would need a thai massage and a few good sessions to stay down and start timing the shot properly
                    Well you won;t get the massage from me!

Who's the cue going to J?

Comment

• I have been a lurker on your cue stories for a while now but decided that I have to say how great it is that you share so much of your cue making with all here.
                      Makes me want to buy a plane and butcher a few broomsticks (wouldn't want to waste nice wood).
                      if you ever have a cue come in at 59-59.5 don't cut it down throw it my way.
                      Once again thanks for sharing.
                      Last edited by Alex Gara; 7 September 2016, 07:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Shockerz View Post
                        Well you won;t get the massage from me!

Who's the cue going to J?
                        its reserved for a member whos a regular and a top player, but your gonna have to guess unless he wants to put his hand up

Originally Posted by Alex Gara View Post
                        I have been a lurker on your cue stories for a while now but decided that I have to say how great it is that you share so much of your cue making with all here.
                        Makes me want to buy a plane and butcher a few broomsticks (wouldn't want to wast nice wood).
                        if you ever have a cue come in at 59-59.5 don't cut it down throw it my way.
                        Once again thanks for sharing.
                        happy to hear from you alex, pm me your dims cus i may have something i could glide you over

Comment

its reserved for a member whos a regular and a top player, but your gonna have to guess unless he wants to put his hand up
                          It's nice to see the cues finding homes J.

Shame to have a good player that's taken a lot of effort sitting in a rack.

Well done mate.

Comment

• Love the way you cue J, grip and forearm and tempo are exactly what I was after, didn't manage it though lol.
                            This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                            https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

• Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
                              Love the way you cue J, grip and forearm and tempo are exactly what I was after, didn't manage it though lol.
                              i miss timed most of those shots, and i may as well had a disco ball over my head cus i was moving all over the shop. looked better than it felt

Comment

i miss timed most of those shots, and i may as well had a disco ball over my head cus i was moving all over the shop. looked better than it felt
                                Well I didn't see the movement but I know you can feel it without others seeing it. It's the backend I really like.
                                This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                                https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Working...
                                X