This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by j6uk View Post
    yep, done that before the last coat of oil.
    Nice one thanks
    It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Comment

• Definitely time for your badge to go on them cues!

They look great, keep up the good work!

Great thread.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Davebarker1978 View Post
        Definitely time for your badge to go on them cues!

They look great, keep up the good work!

Great thread.

appreciated dave, yeah i got to get on it sooner than later.

Comment

appreciated dave, yeah i got to get on it sooner than later.
          Sure should, only one of mine doesn't at the mo but will change that when i catch up with him....
          Great feeling putting that first one in..
          Keep up the good work.:applouse:
          For that one you've always wanted...
          https://www.facebook.com/ninjacues/

Comment

• Originally Posted by Ninja.cues View Post
            Sure should, only one of mine doesn't at the mo but will change that when i catch up with him....
            Great feeling putting that first one in..
            Keep up the good work.:applouse:
            yeah looking forwards to doing my first.

until then theres a couple of maple cue rescues starting to take shape

Comment

• You are doing a lovely job on them and rescued a Mannox but with a maple shaft that was being used as as rest in a pub...
              Some idiot had also cut almost 3 inches of the bottom because the burr had fallen off!!
              Looking forward to that but may end up keeping that one, not that i don't have enough lol
              For that one you've always wanted...
              https://www.facebook.com/ninjacues/

Comment

• A very big thank you to Jason for the wonderful cue he made for me that was featured earlier. A terrific playing and absolutely fantastic cue worthy of mention. All words have been said about him and his work in previous posts and I fully agree with them. Great cuemaker, understanding, prompt in replies and gives out great advice. Handmakes them from a block of wood right till the end product at a fraction of the cost of other cuemakers, but not inferior in quality and playability. Fully recommend him to anyone who is looking to make that perfect cue at very reasonable prices and constant work status updates, photos and videos.
                Kudos to you mate. Like what everyone else is suggesting, time to get a badge and make your presence known, though I don't get to enjoy that badge of repute. Cheers mate and keep up the good work always.

Comment

• Originally Posted by winphenom View Post
                  A very big thank you to Jason for the wonderful cue he made for me that was featured earlier. A terrific playing and absolutely fantastic cue worthy of mention. All words have been said about him and his work in previous posts and I fully agree with them. Great cuemaker, understanding, prompt in replies and gives out great advice. Handmakes them from a block of wood right till the end product at a fraction of the cost of other cuemakers, but not inferior in quality and playability. Fully recommend him to anyone who is looking to make that perfect cue at very reasonable prices and constant work status updates, photos and videos.
                  Kudos to you mate. Like what everyone else is suggesting, time to get a badge and make your presence known, though I don't get to enjoy that badge of repute. Cheers mate and keep up the good work always.
                  thank you very much win for the kind words, and i hope this cue will be the one..
                  keep your head down and enjoy the game.

cheers m8

jason

-
                  Last edited by j6uk; 20 March 2017, 01:28 PM.

Comment

yeah looking forwards to doing my first.

until then theres a couple of maple cue rescues starting to take shape

just coming around the corner now with this ebony and vintage maple

Comment

just coming around the corner now with this ebony and vintage maple

Looking good Jason. Top splice work as usual

Comment

• Originally Posted by travisbickle View Post
                        Looking good Jason. Top splice work as usual
                        ferrule and super fine plane work before sanding next..

hope this to come through at the same time

Originally Posted by j6uk View Post

Comment

• What is the reason you don't badge your cues Jason?
                          ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

• time mainly, but it is going to happen if i dont get hit by a bus.
                            the other thing is the business side and being inundated with orders that the craft of a handmade cue or i should say a cue made by hand cant handle

Comment

• ..and the badge would have to say:

genuinely
                              handmade
                              for less than
                              minimum
                              wage

have a heart attack on the 6th cue. cant wait

-
                              Last edited by j6uk; 21 March 2017, 09:51 AM.

Comment

• Lol! Yep - can understand that. Once you create a "brand" with a badge there probably becomes an expectancy to produce as required by demand. I guess you need to protect that fine line of it being enjoyable and provivng extra income as opposed to becoming a burden.

Lovely craftmanship , hope you keep enjoying it. ; )
                                Last edited by Cue crafty; 21 March 2017, 09:51 AM.
                                ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Working...
                                X