Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seem to recall your case was similar to that back in the day Jas . It was a bit unusual.
    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
      Seem to recall your case was similar to that back in the day Jas . It was a bit unusual.
      yeah i was very fond of that one, if i headed out now with that case id be surrounded by special forces before i made it to the club

Comment

• Originally Posted by j6uk View Post
        yeah i was very fond of that one, if i headed out now with that case id be surrounded by special forces before i made it to the club
        I definitely wouldn't wear the flip flops for sure!
        It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Comment

• Originally Posted by j6uk View Post
          fine sanded, oiled, burnished, and on its way

-
          I really cant wait hit a few balls with this!!!

Comment

• Originally Posted by jbean1 View Post
            I really cant wait hit a few balls with this!!!
            That's really nice, the maple/ebony combo is perfect
            I'm sure it will be great on the table also

Comment

• Originally Posted by matthias View Post
              That's really nice, the maple/ebony combo is perfect
              I'm sure it will be great on the table also
              Imagine a nice designed cream or white badge on the end of that cue, would look awesome.

Comment

• Originally Posted by mikeyd100 View Post
                Imagine a nice designed cream or white badge on the end of that cue, would look awesome.
                The cues are really coming on now and the ebony and maple one just looks great. A badge would round them off but J's taking his time which I thinks commendable as most of us are in too much of a rush nowadays.
                Snooker Crazy - Cues and Equipment Sales Website
                Snooker Crazy - Facebook Page
                Snooker Crazy - You Tube Channel

Comment

• Originally Posted by Shockerz View Post
                  The cues are really coming on now and the ebony and maple one just looks great. A badge would round them off but J's taking his time which I thinks commendable as most of us are in too much of a rush nowadays.
                  Certainly, agreed. The main product counts - plus he has a life to lead.
                  ( I should have added that the cue looks awesome enough anyway without a badge ).

Comment

• Originally Posted by mikeyd100 View Post
                    Certainly, agreed. The main product counts - plus he has a life to lead.
                    ( I should have added that the cue looks awesome enough anyway without a badge ).
                    Yeah it looked so clean with great splicing from what you could see; must be a good feeling producing something like that with your own hands.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Shockerz View Post
                      Yeah it looked so clean with great splicing from what you could see; must be a good feeling producing something like that with your own hands.
                      For sure, I get a trip when I put a perfect tip on loool

Comment

• The packaging is excellent and shows the effort put in to protect the cue for shipment.

I am impressed.

Comment

• Originally Posted by piper74 View Post
                          The packaging is excellent and shows the effort put in to protect the cue for shipment.

I am impressed.
                          That seems to be a reflection of the effort 'J' puts into most things, lots of thought.

Comment

• Nice work there! Good to see cues being handmade still!

Comment

• Originally Posted by hoknavla View Post
                              Nice work there! Good to see cues being handmade still!
                              thanks for looking, im really enjoying learning the craft

Comment

• some of my top-step select shafts getting ready for splice/ weighting

Comment

Working...
                                X