This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by j6uk View Post
    cant remember des, but all my planes were the cheapest on amazon, but it was a good experience service them so they functioned as they should. the amount of work iv put into them and cues iv made with them,quite attached to them now. though thats not to say i wouldnt be interested n lookng at others..
    m n shefieled a good few times a year so i'll be in touch next time im up.
    That'd be great Jason, you can come and listen to my silly stereo and I'll buy you a pint somewhere. I'm not playing snooker against you though

Comment

cue review

not quite finished but been wanting to have a ht with it fora while. oh and sorry about the skids, was out of my control.

so its:

16.75bp
      17.5oz

https://youtu.be/FJf5KxGDIlc

Is that an older shaft that you've worked on or a new one that's been oiled? Looks a lot darker and more yellow/brown than a lot of the new cues....

Comment

• Really nice work again mate, I do like the one pieces!
        Snooker Crazy - Cues and Equipment Sales Website
        Snooker Crazy - Facebook Page
        Snooker Crazy - You Tube Channel

Comment

• Originally Posted by Despearce View Post
          Is that an older shaft that you've worked on or a new one that's been oiled? Looks a lot darker and more yellow/brown than a lot of the new cues....
          this was taken from an an old boys shed, he said it'd been laying there ever since and that it was russia. 'you can have it if you want it' he said, couldnt get the planks under my arm fast enough.

Originally Posted by Shockerz View Post
          Really nice work again mate, I do like the one pieces!
          cheers marc

Comment

• Nice cue - I like the reviews. I'll have it if it comes with your cue action

Comment

• Originally Posted by Byrom View Post
              Nice cue - I like the reviews. I'll have it if it comes with your cue action

thanks man,
              unfortunately both are spoken for.

Comment

• I'm only kidding you know me but seriously it is a good way to market your stuff. Can you imagine how it would go if John Parris videoed his cues and took this approach to selling them it might go something like this.

Comment

• Shortly followed by bankruptcy

Comment

thanks man,
                    unfortunately both are spoken for.
                    Haha....me too mates. I want both as well. Is this the cue J6uk? Plays very well and stiffness is just right I feel. Let's see what are the thoughts.

Comment

this was taken from an an old boys shed, he said it'd been laying there ever since and that it was russia. 'you can have it if you want it' he said, couldnt get the planks under my arm fast enough.
                      Yep I can imagine how it went in your head "Ok, pick the planks up and find the door before he changes his mind" well that's how it would have been in my head

Comment

• spliced my first one of three english pool cues, wenge, double olive and one wenge veneers, on a vintage shaft

Last edited by j6uk; 20 May 2017, 09:05 AM.

Comment

• I love the butt at this stage prior to oiling and then it just comes to life.

It's gonna look great I think!

Comment

• I love the butt at this stage prior to oiling and then it just comes to life.

It's gonna look great I think!

Comment

• second english pool spec cue

Comment

• still some fine work to be done otherwise these two are pretty much ready for the table..
                                top cue is a two tone babinga purple heart with white ash, bottom is wenge and vintage olive colored ash.

Last edited by j6uk; 22 May 2017, 10:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X