Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone in touch with uncle suvitc or unclevit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by andywong View Post
    Nothing we can do, they are not replying for any message, email, phone call and etc. All of us who paid are fuxxed......
    Hopefully you are wrong, there was a time when I and others on here felt exactly the same yet we did eventually get our cues. It was a very frustrating and worrying wait after being quoted a couple of months to end up waiting over a year, and the communication near the end was pretty sketchy but to give Suvit some credit he did deliver and the cues were very nice. I think if he had been out to rip people off totally he could have stopped delivering some time ago, after all once you have paid in full and you are on the other side of the world there is not a lot you can do about it. If you paid by paypal you can try to make a claim for your money back but you have to do it within a certain timescale which I think its about 180 days, one of the guys on here did this. I hope things work out for you.

Comment

Originally Posted by d.yau View Post
      Same to all of you. My order was placed on October last year and promised by Nong will be ready around Christmas. Now is about 4 months overdue. What can we do now??
      Hah! Get to the back of the line. I, and others have been waiting for cues that are almost a year overdue, ordered 14 months ago. Last communication received from Suvit was about 2 months ago. Nothing to do but wait.

Comment

Originally Posted by rdsalt View Post
        Hopefully you are wrong, there was a time when I and others on here felt exactly the same yet we did eventually get our cues. It was a very frustrating and worrying wait after being quoted a couple of months to end up waiting over a year, and the communication near the end was pretty sketchy but to give Suvit some credit he did deliver and the cues were very nice. I think if he had been out to rip people off totally he could have stopped delivering some time ago, after all once you have paid in full and you are on the other side of the world there is not a lot you can do about it. If you paid by paypal you can try to make a claim for your money back but you have to do it within a certain timescale which I think its about 180 days, one of the guys on here did this. I hope things work out for you.
        This time is different, he is totally.disappear and unreachable. And his.mobile phone number is out of service.

PayPal cannot do much with.our orders, I believe most of us are more than 6 months waiting, already over the due date that PayPal can take action.

I remember Dan Shelton case, end up Mike Wooldridge stand up to.help. this time hope someone who are in touch with suvit.could stand up and help us, at least we need an answer.

Comment

Yes, he seems to have vanished.
          However, there is a lot of political unrest in the country and it may be that he cannot presently run his cue business openly. Keep an open mind. (and an empty wallet... hah!)

Comment

Just a quick bump to this thread to see if everyone eventually got the cues they ordered from Suvit?

Comment

Originally Posted by rdsalt View Post
              Just a quick bump to this thread to see if everyone eventually got the cues they ordered from Suvit?
              Not for me. Still nothing from Suvit, no massage no email just nothing.

Comment

Same here nada nottin njet

Comment

Working...
                X