about trevor white

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Acrowot View Post
    I have not been able to play since March last year, due to health of one sort and another and am willing to part with a couple of my Trevor White cues. If anyone is interested they can send me a private message and we can talk from there.
    Hi acrowot, i am interested but cant pm yet. Could you please send some pictures to my email? Ksquare1@hotmail.com
    Thanks much

Comment

I have not been able to play since March last year, due to health of one sort and another and am willing to part with a couple of my Trevor White cues. If anyone is interested they can send me a private message and we can talk from there.

Hello Acrowot, please let me know if you have any of your Trevor White cues available for sale. Thank you.

Comment

Hello Acrowot, please let me know if you have any of your Trevor White cues available for sale. Thank you.

Comment

Originally Posted by trevs1 View Post
          I am 48.

Began making cues after repairing my own cue, and, being asked had I ever thought about making one. I took a look at a hand spliced cue and thought I'd give it a go, as it didn't appear too tricky. At the time i was recovering from a serious motorcycle accident and was out of my own job for a year and a half. That was 26 yeas ago. It soon became common knowledge locally that I was the person to take your cue to if in need of repair / alteration and grew from there. I made a few cues early on and gave them away, and then started being asked to make them for others, which I did, but charged people for the materials. Following on, I began to ask for a little more than just the material cost as it all got a bit much. It's gone on from there.

I don't feel there's anything clever about what I do, it's just an unusual way to earn money. As Wayne says, I do not advertsie or promote myself...anywhere. What reputation I have has happened to me rather than me looking to make it happen, it's all been a fairly organic process. I have become pretty good at it I guess, having learnt everything I know along the way. All has been self taught, much like some others who do the same thing.

There aren't any pictures of me about, simply because I see no need to send people images that I deal with. Those who know me personally will know what I look like. it's not pretty....haha.
          Hello Mr White, please let me know if you are currently taking orders for custom cues. My email is abhatti99@gmail.com. Looking forward to chatting with you.

Comment

Working...
          X