Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• about trevor white

hi everyone

does anybody can tell me how to get in touch with trevor white?
    does he accept new work at the present time?

thanks a lot

Trev is not taking orders , not sure when he will prob a few months time then you will have a long wait .

Comment

are you sure?
      how did you get this message?
      how to contact him?

thanks

Comment

Because i know him personally and was chatting to him last week .

Comment

Andrew Ramsay usually has a selection in stock. You might get lucky with the spec of an existing cue and save yourself the long wait.

Comment

Surely with him clearing backlog, any new orders would actually be made quicker??

Comment

Originally Posted by hotpot View Post
              Because i know him personally and was chatting to him last week .
              i see!
              could you tell me his email address please?
              maybe he will take some orders few month later

Comment

I also spoke to Trevor recently and know him personally and he did say to me he will be taking Orders very shortly so heres his email address below ok and tell him Gareth gave it to you.

trevor.white@virgin.net

Gaz.

Comment

yes Trevor starts to take order already but he also quoted that materials cost have increased therefore you have to expect slight increment in his price

Comment

Couldn't say it was a slight increase.. Around 100£ I heard...

Comment

Yea trevor is taking order, just ordered 3 cue from him last week.:snooker:
                      In progressing!!

Comment

How did you go about ordering? Just providing him with all the specs and details? Or is there like a list where he states what he has and recommends? Or? And also price will be then given?

Comment

Does anyone have any personal info TW??

Is he young or old, when he started Cue making etc etc.

I know his Cues are on par with Parris quality wise but it is very hard to find information on him and i am curious as he is a great Cue maker.
                          If it is called " Common sense " why is it so rare???

Comment

Originally Posted by Chappy5 View Post
                            Does anyone have any personal info TW??

Is he young or old, when he started Cue making etc etc.

I know his Cues are on par with Parris quality wise but it is very hard to find information on him and i am curious as he is a great Cue maker.

Think i read somewhere he got into cue making while recuperating from a Motorbike accident or something along those lines? Could be wrong but i definitely read it about one of the cue makers.

Comment

Originally Posted by aarontww View Post
                              How did you go about ordering? Just providing him with all the specs and details? Or is there like a list where he states what he has and recommends? Or? And also price will be then given?
                              The price is decided on the design of the cue (splice's) then tell him the spec's then wait a year!

Comment

Working...
                              X