Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unbadged James Butters cues, why so cheap?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unbadged James Butters cues, why so cheap?

Been asked to find a cheap cue for a friend and have just ordered an unbadged Butters from joolsbrorunner. Only heard good things about them, but I'm just wondering if there reviewed at there price if you get my meaning, how do they compare to other UK cues and similar priced imports?
    No one is listening until you make a mistake!

Brilliant cues for the money, only unbadged as he is running out of badges.

Comment

They are worth a hell of a lot more than he sells them for, if only he would let the auctions run till the end they would reach a much better price.

Comment

Ordered ?...
        This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
        https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
          Ordered ?...
          Yeah, asked him for a buy it now price, and snapped his hand off, no wonder the auctions never end! Lol

Comment

Originally Posted by bigandyg View Post
            Brilliant cues for the money, only unbadged as he is running out of badges.
            I can understand the unbadged ones being worth less, but they must cost him more to make than he is selling them for?

Comment

Ah ok, I thought you meant ordered not bought lol. Yes I agree with you if I could get one or two in my specs, I would have bought them. I wish he would take orders as loads of them are close to what I want and wouldn't take much altering.
              Hope the cues just what your pal wants.

Comment

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
                Ah ok, I thought you meant ordered not bought lol. Yes I agree with you if I could get one or two in my specs, I would have bought them. I wish he would take orders as loads of them are close to what I want and wouldn't take much altering.
                Hope the cues just what your pal wants.
                I've got a funny fealing it might not get to him!

Comment

I have one arriving mid week as an exchange cue, might well be for sale, snakewood splice and nice shaft, and superior tickled finish
                  specs: 1pc 58" long 9.7mm tip 17.6oz bp 16.5" butt 29.5mm

Comment

This is the one I've just bought
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by culraven; 25 January 2015, 08:53 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by culraven View Post
                      This is the one I've just bought[ATTACH]17501[/ATTACH]
                      For some weird reason that had a lower starting price than his usual one's, altho that doesn't mean anything really, the important bit is what you paid. Good looking cue

Comment

I was highest bidder on this cue but he never lets the auctions run till the end. I've bid on a few of his cues but not once has he let the auction run, does my head in to be honest! Hope you enjoy the cue anyway culraven :snooker:
                        77 in a match, 97 in a line up

Comment

Originally Posted by rob s View Post
                          I was highest bidder on this cue but he never lets the auctions run till the end. I've bid on a few of his cues but not once has he let the auction run, does my head in to be honest! Hope you enjoy the cue anyway culraven :snooker:
                          I have had a good whinge about this in the past Rob lol, I wouldn't mind if he just added a phrase like I reserve the right to end this auction early, then no one could really complain.

Comment

Nice Cue that with Nice Arrows on the Shaft also! what price was that mate if you dont mind me asking as i have also bidded on a few and yes it does **** you off everytime he ends early but few friends said they bought them cheap off eBay.

Gaz.

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                            I have one arriving mid week as an exchange cue, might well be for sale, snakewood splice and nice shaft, and superior tickled finish
                            specs: 1pc 58" long 9.7mm tip 17.6oz bp 16.5" butt 29.5mm

Comment

Originally Posted by gazza147 View Post
                              Nice Cue that with Nice Arrows on the Shaft also! what price was that mate if you dont mind me asking as i have also bidded on a few and yes it does **** you off everytime he ends early but few friends said they bought them cheap off eBay.

Gaz.
                              I have done a swop Gaz with a cue that was a bit slow in selling, this will be tried out then most likely sold which should be easier.

Comment

Working...
                              X