Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Oldgit View Post
    G

Ramon, I started playing snooker when I was about 16 and for the first twelve years I played with the same cue, a lovely old antique maple one piece cue. One day I played a power shot and about 2 inches broke from the tip end of the cue.............I tried to get the cue repaired by getting it lengthened but it was never the same again and that is when my search for a replacement began..........
    to be honest, my question was not intended to offend you. Believe it or not ,, I buy myself cues and I enjoy it !!! is remarkable what you re saying , Is usually how it begins !!! and is an honest answer !! many thanks for your time !!! !

Comment

Originally Posted by Oldgit View Post
      For me it is a cue that I can 'feel' shots with, so hard to describe!! Also I have had many cues that make it easy to screw back but not so easy to run through.......and vice versa......but a 'good player' is a cue that makes both shots seem easy.
      Thanks Mike, as I suspected. Now where do you get one of these cues from lol
      "When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." - Henry Ford

Comment

I feel like such a cue Virgin!!!!!! Just onto my 2nd cue now in 30 years :snooker:

Comment

Working...
        X