Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any noticed Stephen Lee's old Ton Praram III Cue listed on ebay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any noticed Stephen Lee's old Ton Praram III Cue listed on ebay?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2816077653...84.m1555.l2649

EZ
    Last edited by EZ_4_U_OK; 22 February 2015, 10:56 PM.
    " It's impossible to put a price on happiness "...:-) EZ

This cue does look gorgeous. Take a look.
    Last edited by Master Blaster; 22 February 2015, 09:40 PM.

Comment

Did he win anything with this cue out of interest?

Comment

That's a bit harsh mate, I mean anyone in sport could fall foul of gambling and the temptation to make a bit of easy money. In fact I would be surprised if all of sport nowadays wasn't corrupted in some way, shape or form.

EZ

Comment

Originally Posted by EZ_4_U_OK View Post
          That's a bit harsh mate, I mean anyone in sport could fall foul of gambling and the temptation to make a bit of easy money. In fact I would be surprised if all of sport nowadays wasn't corrupted in some way, shape or form.

EZ

Yes, my comment was in poor taste, please accept my apology. I've always admired Lee as a player, like many fans have. Such a waste. But he still achieved a lot in snooker. He'd make a great 9-ball player if they won't let him back in. His punishment was also harsh, compared to Higgins.

So did he win anything with the cue please?

Comment

Good interesting question !

Stephen regularly goes to China to do exhibition matches, and I know a Chinese friend of his who could ask him about it.

EZ

Comment

Originally Posted by EZ_4_U_OK View Post
              Anyone noticed Stephen Lee's old Ton Praram III Cue listed on ebay?
              You mean the one you listed? nah never spotted it How did you come across this listing btw?

Comment

EZ_4_U_OK: How did you get it from Stephen Lee?
                My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
                I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

Originally Posted by mythman69 View Post
                  I've seen this advertised elsewhere before, can't remember where, so my guess he's bought it from a previous buyer.

Comment

I thought Lee played most of his good stuff with his JP Ultimate? I'd be interested to know how many tournaments he played with this cue if anyone knows?

Comment

Originally Posted by mythman69 View Post
                      The guy who originally bought it from Stephen is an avid collector and player from Gloucester. He eventually decided to swap it for a Hunt & O'Byrne cue. Then when I heard it became available, I did a part-exchange with cash and some cues for it.

EZ

Comment

Is this the same cue, just curious more than anything

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-27762274
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally Posted by The Stig View Post
                          Is this the same cue, just curious more than anything

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-27762274
                          That cue as well as the cue Stephen is pictured playing with in some of his signed photo prints is a Parris Ultimate. He sold it to Marco and then obviously for whatever reason didn't deliver it quickly enough for Marco, as he decided to press charges. Stephen said he had intended to deliver it personally to Marco in Hong Kong at a later time.

I know Marco from ebay and he's a very likeable guy, he loves his cues and would have been very much looking forward to receiving the Ultimate, so it's a bit of a shame Stephen didn't follow through quickly. Obviously, he had a lot on his mind around that time, but still that's no excuse for taking so long, and at the very least should have offered Marco an instant refund.

EZ

Comment

if this cue was 58.25 long i might of believed it was ever used by lee

Comment

Originally Posted by j6uk View Post
                              if this cue was 58.25 long i might of believed it was ever used by lee
                              By that deductive reasoning you no doubt think Stephen Maguire still uses a 59"+ cue also?

EZ

Comment

Working...
                              X