No announcement yet.

rare cue on ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

very dodgy in my humble opinion.take a close up look at badge.looks as if a child has glued it on,very bad workmanship.also screws are a bit doubtful....1 has slot damaged-how did this happen and what is that powder in the countersunk screw hole?where has it come from if it has been sealed for 50 years? brass screws would be tarnished after 50 years....these look shiny in places.butt of cue is also suspect,why is end grain of tulip wood so dark....looks like leather pad has been glued on and now removed. i cannot belive that b&w would have sold a brand new cue in this state as is claimed.come on adr147 give us your valued opinion.

Comment

i am sure they would have sold a cue in this state! - is it right? hard to be sure, clever advert eh!
      https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Currently at £573. This will fly past the £600 mark and could easily hit the £700
        "When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally Posted by Maverick54 View Post
          Currently at £573. This will fly past the £600 mark and could easily hit the £700
          A good story seems to sell well, if it hadn't been for the tube with the burroughes & watts sticker on it most likely it would be lucky cracking £250-£300. "Unused" my arse, plenty of wear and chips\ dinks on it.

Comment

I wonder if that tube is for sale . . . ( puts finger in side of mouth, Dr Evil style ). .

Comment

Originally Posted by billabong View Post
              I wonder if that tube is for sale . . . ( puts finger in side of mouth, Dr Evil style ). .

I'm sure if you sent the pics to a company in China you'd have 1 knocked up inside of an hour complete with "aged sticker".

Comment

£630 now. Will it make £700?
                "When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." - Henry Ford

Comment

£770. Anyone on here win it????

Comment

Working...
                  X