No announcement yet.

Unsatisfactory cue alteration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Definately not right the way it sticks out of butt, this should be flush with the butt or even in alittle and the Standard Tiny leather pad doesnt make any difference when screwing mini butt in as i have a few here and works perfectly.

That Pad looks like very thick more like a wedge! I would definately contact the seller back and say your not happy even thou i know were your coming from as i have had many alterations done in 30yrs and a good few not correct and some times you dont like saying but in this case your definately need to as if you keep putting that down on hard surfaces it will do damage 100%.

Gaz.

Comment

i think something got lost in the description of what you actually wanted the maker to do. i take it you didn't want a pad on the cue but somthing to insert into the joint to protect the end
      send it back or find someone local with a lethe to snip that bit of brass off. no biggy

Comment

Doesnt look a big issue, with the pad in place it is level, the cue maker would probably rather fit with out the pad but if you wanted the pad this is how it would be done...otherwise the joint would be to far sunk in...its a very easy repair with some araldite..no need to send this back and be without the cue again...good luck.

Comment

what does your godsons taste in music have to do with anything? maybe its you who has the terrible taste?

Comment

Matt I only put that in about the music cause my godson thinks he's a new incarnation on Eminem.....he's 19. He should know better lmao

Comment

to be honest, i enjoyed eminems 'marshall mathers LP', that came out in 2000 when i was about 20, i think his more recent stuff is a bit **** tho. Thankfully i moved on, your godson might do too.
              Actually i believe its fact that you should really be over the age of 17 or 18 to buy an eminem cd because of the lyrics and the parental advisory sticker, so at 19 there is really no shame.
              Maybe you should respect his music choices and let him listen to whatever he wants to instead of making fun.
              I would love to know what he should be listening to at his age?

Comment

Originally Posted by matt926_uk View Post
                to be honest, i enjoyed eminems 'marshall mathers LP', that came out in 2000 when i was about 20, i think his more recent stuff is a bit **** tho. Thankfully i moved on, your godson might do too.
                Actually i believe its fact that you should really be over the age of 17 or 18 to buy an eminem cd because of the lyrics and the parental advisory sticker, so at 19 there is really no shame.
                Maybe you should respect his music choices and let him listen to whatever he wants to instead of making fun.
                Matt give the guy a break he was just using a bit of humour - humanising his post - chill out man - nice cat by the way

Comment

Originally Posted by matt926_uk View Post

I was way to old in 2000 but I listened to Eminem/Marshall Mathers loads at the time - Remember Stan featuring Dido? Good days those even for an old man. Still got all his best hits on in my car collection today. Guess its one of my guilty pleasures
                  "When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally Posted by Byrom View Post
                    Matt give the guy a break he was just using a bit of humour - humanising his post - chill out man - nice cat by the way

yeah, cool, no worries . just don't like it when people hate on other peoples music choices is all. after all music is a part of who we are

Comment

i think eminem is a genious and gave hip hop and music in general a kick in the nuts when he came along

Comment

The correct spelling is "genius"

Comment

and i think its all drifted away from original post,not my kind of music though lol.

Comment

Originally Posted by strobbekoen View Post
                            The correct spelling is "genius"
                            well done, have a gold star

Comment

Originally Posted by j6uk View Post
                              i think something got lost in the description of what you actually wanted the maker to do. i take it you didn't want a pad on the cue but somthing to insert into the joint to protect the end
                              send it back or find someone local with a lethe to snip that bit of brass off. no biggy
                              I like this solution, even a file would do the job, but then I did not pay all that money... Cheers
                              I try hard, play hard and dont always succeed, at first.!!!!:snooker:

Comment

Working...
                              X