No announcement yet.

Super Ultimate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spell checker for a simple word is that what its come to.

Comment

Originally Posted by bigandyg View Post
      I guess if folk miss out a ' then yes, that's what 'it's' come to. LOL

Comment

Originally Posted by trevs1 View Post
        I didn't ask.

And....frankly, I'd be more interested in who will be washing the kit of Oldham Athletic next season.
        will nip over later and let them know you are interested trev

Comment

Originally Posted by bigandyg View Post
          That's modern education for you Andy, MB probably has a degree in english.
          I saw a girl on Pointess recently, a student in a university, answer the question of 'who was shot by Lee Harvey Oswald in Dallas' ?
          with JR. :nightmare:

Then again maybe MB is a fireman

Comment

Originally Posted by vmax4steve View Post
            I saw a girl on Pointess recently, a student in a university, answer the question of 'who was shot by Lee Harvey Oswald in Dallas' ?

[ATTACH]17863[/ATTACH]
            i saw that and couldnt stop laughing

Comment

and another ridiculous topic from the clueless mouthpiece...What next the Terrific Traditional and Perfect Paragon?

ffs you're a clown, MasturBator
              #jeSuisMasterBlasterBarryWhite2v1977Luclex(andHisF ictiousTwin)BigSplash!

Comment

Originally Posted by vmax4steve View Post

[ATTACH]17863[/ATTACH]
                Nice hose. The 6:15 flying scotsman might be interesting...

All I can do is report solid snooker sources. Folk can take the pee all they like, if and when this cue drops, they'll have to take it seriously then.
                Last edited by Master Blaster; 31 May 2015, 05:29 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by Master Blaster View Post
                  Nice hose. The 6:15 flying scotsman might be interesting...

All I can do is report solid snooker sources. Folk can take the pee all they like, if and when this cue drops, they'll have to take it seriously then.
                  link them up then....

or is it just coincidence there was another thread about lam shafts and you were missing out being centre of attention yet again?

Comment

and these sources are?

p.s. your imagination isn't a legitimate source.

Comment

Originally Posted by bolton-cueman View Post
                      and these sources are?

p.s. your imagination isn't a legitimate source.
                      I'd love to tell you and name the cue maker but scout's honour and all that. Trust me, MB is on da money.

Comment

Whoever the so called cue maker is making the ultimate LM shaft can stick that right where the sun don't shine. Stupid bloody shafts end of.

Comment

Originally Posted by Master Blaster View Post
                          I'd love to tell you and name the cue maker but scout's honour and all that. Trust me, MB is on da money.
                          Well i'm sure with a name like "Super Ultimate" and an expected starting price of £1200 with a 3 year wait, it can only be Parris, doubt he sells many

Comment

so what exactly is the difference between one of these 'super ultimates' and dave coutts' supreme cues????

Comment

Originally Posted by RogiBear View Post
                              so what exactly is the difference between one of these 'super ultimates' and dave coutts' supreme cues????
                              The main difference being - Daves cues actually exist. the others are the fictitious ramblings of the forums resident skid mark.

Comment

Originally Posted by RogiBear View Post
                                'super ultimate' is only the code name, not necessarily the final cue range name. Though they are gonna be pretty exclusive, custom only to begin with I reckon.

Comment

Working...
                                X