Look out for stolen cue!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
    ! I bet the one who did it, does'nt even play snooker / pool !! so probably after find the cue in the car, he throws it away !! Or try to sell it on eBay ?? Who knows ! !! Hope she gets them back ,, that cue Looks just Great !!
    hopefully this will be the error that catches them.
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
      hopefully this will be the error that catches them.
      Hope so Andrew !! Good thing to start this thread !! So can every one keep a eye on it !!

Comment

Why does this thread crash the TSF app?
        #jeSuisByrom

Comment

Look out for stolen cue!

Originally Posted by fredkite View Post
          Why does this thread crash the TSF app?
          because someone has used an icon not from within TSF
          happens all the time on the Android app.
          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Andrew:

Which does she want back more? The cue or the car?
            Terry Davidson
            IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

Thats easy, surely? Any car will do.

Comment

Originally Posted by tetricky View Post
                Thats easy, surely? Any car will do.
                Dunno, JO knocks em out, should only take a couple of months to make another, cue should be insured within the car.

But if it was air angel, the cue would be worth losing 10 cars.

Comment

Look out for stolen cue!

Cheers Dean.
                  #jeSuisByrom

Comment

Originally Posted by Master Blaster View Post
                    Dunno, JO knocks em out, should only take a couple of months to make another, cue should be insured within the car.

But if it was air angel, the cue would be worth losing 10 cars.
                    It's obvious what he meant, if the cue is what you are used to its priceless, but all cars drive the same

Comment

Hope the lady gets her car back. Breaking into her house and stealing her car, horrid little turds. Is #369 a Thai shaft? I always wonder at what point (cue number) JO shifted from making cues to allegedly importing shafts > Thai gate.
                      You keep going on about Thai shafts blast yet can you recall saying this a while back.

There are O'min cues on ebay going for £80. These are brilliant cues at fantastic prices. If you don't like it, you can easily resell it. Thais make great cues for half the money they'd cost here. And O'mins should really retail at £150-200 given the quality of the cue.

Original Source: Buying a cue - Vintage EJ Riley?? http://www.thesnookerforum.co.uk/boa...#ixzz3cxUGT4rV
                      - TSF - TheSnookerForum.co.uk
                      Follow us: @TheSnookerForum on Twitter | TheSnookerForum on Facebook

Comment

Originally Posted by Leo View Post
                        You keep going on about Thai shafts blast yet can you recall saying this a while back.

There are O'min cues on ebay going for £80. These are brilliant cues at fantastic prices. If you don't like it, you can easily resell it. Thais make great cues for half the money they'd cost here. And O'mins should really retail at £150-200 given the quality of the cue.

Original Source: Buying a cue - Vintage EJ Riley?? http://www.thesnookerforum.co.uk/boa...#ixzz3cxUGT4rV
                        - TSF - TheSnookerForum.co.uk
                        Follow us: @TheSnookerForum on Twitter | TheSnookerForum on Facebook

I have no problem with Thai cue makers making great cues at competitive prices. I don't consider them the greatest, they are hardly built with air angel. But it's tough to beat the value though I rate Cue Craft above most Thais makers. I just like the feel of a CC. But for £80, all you'd get in this country is a rubbish Peradon, possibly built in China anyway.

What I have a problem with is deception, some have called it fraud. People keep telling me stuff about cues being made abroad for UK cue makers, badge and all, that are shipped into the UK for the cue maker to pass them off as hand made here. This is incredibly dishonest and obviously done to 'earn' huge sums of money. I believe in an honest cue. And this is another reason I advocate folk like JP because he makes cues here and is honest about it. I like O'min for making their own cues there. CJ is pretty clear about his super stuff being made here, the other stuff having Thai shafts. Anyway, I don't want to hijack this thread but I've got to reply to you here as the thread I started to find out stuff about Thai Gate has disappeared. Shame it couldn't be explored. Nevermind.

Comment

I have no problem with Thai cue makers making great cues at competitive prices. I don't consider them the greatest, they are hardly built with air angel. But it's tough to beat the value though I rate Cue Craft above most Thais makers. I just like the feel of a CC. But for £80, all you'd get in this country is a rubbish Peradon, possibly built in China anyway.

What I have a problem with is deception, some have called it fraud. People keep telling me stuff about cues being made abroad for UK cue makers, badge and all, that are shipped into the UK for the cue maker to pass them off as hand made here. This is incredibly dishonest and obviously done to 'earn' huge sums of money. I believe in an honest cue. And this is another reason I advocate folk like JP because he makes cues here and is honest about it. I like O'min for making their own cues there. CJ is pretty clear about his super stuff being made here, the other stuff having Thai shafts. Anyway, I don't want to hijack this thread but I've got to reply to you here as the thread I started to find out stuff about Thai Gate has disappeared. Shame it couldn't be explored. Nevermind.
                          Thai-gate I knew would soon be deleted

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                            It's obvious what he meant, if the cue is what you are used to its priceless, but all cars drive the same
                            Yes and No. I'd be annoyed to lose a JO or MC but I wouldn't be in tears. Thai shafts and Thai cues are plentiful.

If I lost an air angel I'd be mortified. Stuff the car.

Comment

Originally Posted by Leo View Post
                              Thai-gate I knew would soon be deleted
                              Legal implications? I was sent a link to CJ's article, interesting reading. It's a long thread, even more replies than the Blaster gets! It will take a lot of reading but from the first ten and last ten pages I've got a rough idea. I simply wanted someone to sum it all up (having heard rumours about it) without lazy me having to trawl through a tomb.

Comment

Legal implications? I was sent a link to CJ's article, interesting reading. It's a long thread, even more replies than the Blaster gets! It will take a lot of reading but from the first ten and last ten pages I've got a rough idea. I simply wanted someone to sum it all up (having heard rumours about it) without lazy me having to trawl through a tomb.
                                Take the hint and do not change the subject on my thread please. Oh and for an expect you gets some things very very wrong. I actually know some of the people who make JP shafts for him and they don't use air dried wood!
                                https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Working...
                                X