No announcement yet.

JP Unique cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a lovely cue with a great shaft. I'm guessing he's bringing this range out soon but just a guess

Comment

I have no idea why it's called unique but it's a really good cue, maybe he just ran out of other names to call cues??

Comment

Originally Posted by Rikki147 View Post
        I have no idea why it's called unique but it's a really good cue, maybe he just ran out of other names to call cues??
        Cheers bud. How does she play? Have you put it on tsf as well?

No, no, JP has a thesaurus, more cue names will come. I think I need to make a phone call. Someone needs to do some explaining.

Comment

Lol no it's only on eBay at the mo. Yes she's a lovely cue but my mate has a cue that I really like so I need the dough to buy his cue. ��

Comment

I was at Del Hill's last week and he had some nice cues in his rack badged up as 'Big Del'. He told me he had a contact in Thailand make him up some as he was thinking of doing a range.

He then told me an interesting story of said contacts relationship with JP

I'll say no more

Comment

Very responsive cue, I picked the one with what I thought was the best shaft available

Comment

Very responsive cue, I picked the one with what I thought was the best shaft available
                Quality, hope this thread generates some more interest for you.

Comment

If anyone manages to ring john, could they say so on here so people know that these cues are the real deal

Comment

Originally Posted by guernseygooner View Post
                    I was at Del Hill's last week and he had some nice cues in his rack badged up as 'Big Del'. He told me he had a contact in Thailand make him up some as he was thinking of doing a range.

He then told me an interesting story of said contacts relationship with JP

I'll say no more
                    These contacts, are they good mates with any other UK cue makers?

Comment

If anyone manages to ring john, could they say so on here so people know that these cues are the real deal
                      JP is a member here but tends not to comment much
                      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

I'm sure someone already has....................We believe you anyway bud, no-one would make this up. I'm just trying to guess what his next cue will be called. lol

Comment

Originally Posted by Master Blaster View Post
                          These contacts, are they good mates with any other UK cue makers?
                          I'm sure a cue maker can shed some light on this but on every JP cue I've seen you don't see the square of the shaft at the end.

On Trevor White cues for example you can clearly see the square at the end of the cue. In Thaigate, wasn't it established that Thai shafts are supplied at something like 50"?

Comment

Originally Posted by Master Blaster View Post
                            I'm sure someone already has....................We believe you anyway bud, no-one would make this up. I'm just trying to guess what his next cue will be called. lol
                            The Master blaster cue of course.
                            He wont say who made it, will be £5 000 made with wood from the titanic and encrusted with fairy dust.
                            Oh, and it pots balls by itself.

Comment

In that case then it's proof this cues the real deal as I'm sure john would say so if not. Also I've got my receipt if anyone wants to see it lol. I didn't realise my cue was going to get so much conversation lol ��

Comment

Square at the end of the shaft??

Comment

Working...
                                X