No announcement yet.

Andy Hunter Cue Making videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you's look closely in the background of his vid you might see my eyeballs and sockets
    It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Comment

Wouldn't it be amazing to see Andys own collection of cues. Not sure that's ever been seen on any sites.

Comment

Originally Posted by Homer View Post
        Wouldn't it be amazing to see Andys own collection of cues. Not sure that's ever been seen on any sites.
        I believe www.thecuecollector.com is his site with some of his collection.
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
          I believe www.thecuecollector.com is his site with some of his collection.
          I think that is Gordan Radfords site, all the cues on there belong to Gordon. Andy helped with all the knowledge and wisdom and also with helping Gordon over the years when buying cues.
          Similar set up with cuesnviews and Dave on there.

Comment

I thought it was the other way round and it was Andy's cues with Gordon helping with the site
            Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

What a cracking channel.

I love **** like that, thanks OP

Comment

Originally Posted by Homer View Post
                I am going to stay at Andys for a couple of days,i will be taking photos of his collection,will post them when i get back.

Comment

Working...
                X