Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by j6uk View Post
    Originally Posted by Dave Walton View Post
    I was wrong! Martin does use a sightright cue now and hasn't used a Parris previously, Parris just did some work on his old cue.
    oh so parris done work on a sight right cue about a few years maybe 10yrs ago on martis cue, are you sure??
    the way I read it is that Martin now uses a SightRight cue and his previous cue (not a JP cue) JP did some work on
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
      the way I read it is that Martin now uses a SightRight cue and his previous cue (not a JP cue) JP did some work on
      i dont think so, whos graftin over a bench on a so called sight right cue?

Comment

no, from Dave's post, that Martin now uses a SightRight cue .
        His previous cue was worked on by JP and that cue was not a JP cue.

Comment

I was wrong! Martin does use a sightright cue now and hasn't used a Parris previously, Parris just did some work on his old cue.
          hi Dave
          please can you confirm what you now know

Comment

hi Dave
            I asked Martin on fb if he was using a Parris with sight right fitted, he said "no i use a sightright cue, never used a Parris" and i remember him posting in fb sometime last year that he'd sent his cue to Parris and was looking forward to getting it back and practising. Could actually be the same cue but i don't know

Comment

Good point Jas.......who makes them and where do you buy them from ?

Always thought they were an addition to an already purchased cue .
              Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

hi Dave
                I asked Martin on fb if he was using a Parris with sight right fitted, he said "no i use a sightright cue, never used a Parris" and i remember him posting in fb sometime last year that he'd sent his cue to Parris and was looking forward to getting it back and practising. Could actually be the same cue but i don't know
                Finally found the posts i was looking for on fb. Status was "big thanks to john parris another superb job with my cue much appreciated" on the 18th December 2012, so a bit longer than last year lol then in a comment on that status "he did a great job on mine, lost about an inch off the top cos it was falling apart" and "I've still got same cue ive had it 16 years now, just had some work done to it" he changed to a sightright cue around June 2013 though

Comment

oh so parris done work on a sight right cue about a few years maybe 10yrs ago on martis cue, are you sure??
                  Wasn't a sightright that Parris worked on, no idea who made Martins old cue

Comment

You read it correctly

Comment

Martins tip size is 8.5mm

Comment

Working...
                      X