Nothing comes close to a Parris cue except the BCE Grand Master

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Byrom View Post
    Must be good cues - I watched some of the shots he played and he made that full size table look easy
    It must be said that I have a lot of time for MS both for his ability and mental approach to the game. Additional income by way of endorsements of this kind require in most cases a good communicator and I believe Mark has this skill. The odd diversion from accepted Queen's English is certainly OK. in the modern era. I quote Byroms post in the hope that it is cynical sarcastic humour as there are thousands of players throughout the world who make shots on a full size table look easy - very few could win the triple crown!!!.
    A player who I consider to be the best and most stylish player the world has ever seen visited me a few times and on his first game on my table dished up with 70+ whilst using 3 different antique cues taken from the racks around my table.:snooker: F.

Comment

Originally Posted by franksandellsnooker View Post
      It must be said that I have a lot of time for MS both for his ability and mental approach to the game. Additional income by way of endorsements of this kind require in most cases a good communicator and I believe Mark has this skill. The odd diversion from accepted Queen's English is certainly OK. in the modern era. I quote Byroms post in the hope that it is cynical sarcastic humour as there are thousands of players throughout the world who make shots on a full size table look easy - very few could win the triple crown!!!.
      A player who I consider to be the best and most stylish player the world has ever seen visited me a few times and on his first game on my table dished up with 70+ whilst using 3 different antique cues taken from the racks around my table.:snooker: F.
      Maybe so, but he obviously knows nothing about cues! If he thinks £89.99 is " paying that little bit extra"....
      Did you put my "1" up ?

Comment

At the end of the day we'd all it for a bigger payday, no different to any other sportsman promoting tripe

Comment

Originally Posted by bolton-cueman View Post
          thought you'd be posting on this MB as soon as you saw 'Parris' in a thread name....
          My my, here we go again hahaaaaaa.
          Too funny

Comment

I like Selby, but that is a guy clearly out of his comfort zone...

Comment

Originally Posted by ghost121 View Post
              I like Selby, but that is a guy clearly out of his comfort zone...
              His acting is good though in those vids, Bingham didnt impress me with his sight right video.

Comment

Marketing the world over is mostly bs, we all know that. Selby comes across as a decent enough guy and at least here he has the decency to look suitably embarrassed while he is earning his cut. As for his creative use of the English language, then I guess that's what you get for playing snooker instead of attending school. And I am not going to criticise him for that.

Comment

Originally Posted by ghost121 View Post
                  Marketing the world over is mostly bs, we all know that. Selby comes across as a decent enough guy and at least here he has the decency to look suitably embarrassed while he is earning his cut. As for his creative use of the English language, then I guess that's what you get for playing snooker instead of attending school. And I am not going to criticise him for that.
                  Given the chance, a wedge of cash offered to you, most would do it.
                  Look at the tat that Ronnie has put his name to over the years.

Comment

Hi frank - yeah just my humour - don't blame a pro for making a few endorsements to earn extra cash - no offence to Mark and his is not the worst endorsement in the world is it - but cant help laugh at how they sell their souls.

Comment

Hands up every one who remembers NetworkVeka?
                      "When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." - Henry Ford

Comment

If someone offered me a load of cash to say their cues were awesome, I'd bite their hand off. I would also expect to have the pee taken out of me on forums like this for doing it. I have a slightly better grasp of the English language though, one of the reasons I'm not as good at snookerings as Mark Selby is.

Comment

Monotone Selby bores me to tears

Comment

Working...
                          X