Best cue for £150

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best cue for £150

Looking for a good cue buget of £150 live in Cambridge if anyone want to suggest any places you can go to

There's a couple of places in the Leeds area, John Parris in London and a couple of others dotted around, £150 won't get you much in terms of a high end cue, especially if you want a case, mini butt extension etc, do you know what specs your after? If you could stretch to £200-£250 that would get you a pretty decent set up, if your skill set requires it that is. I bought a peradon from Hamiltons a few years ago with the intent of buying a "better" cue later on, peradons do have a poor reputation but I have absolutely no complaints about mine whatsoever, I wouldn't sell it ever, the specs are perfect and my game is built around my cue, I also have a JP which is worth a fair bit more but I don't like it. My peradon cost me 200 sheets with a case

Comment

Cheers mate im looking to spend £150 on cue alone and buy case and that off somwhere else where its a bit cheeper

Comment

Make the trip to Leeds then, craftsman or green baize will be your best bet, I haven't been to either myself but I think they have tables to try cues out, they should have plenty within your price range

Comment

I would go to them mate but just looked 3h 20m for green baize and 2h 07m for craftmens cue dunno if i want to travel that far the other one only 40 mins away

Comment

Working...
          X