Tiger Cues Warrington Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Byrom View Post
    I might be wrong on this and feel free anyone to correct me but usually don't most the cheap end range of cues come fitted with a cement brick like tip that always needs changing anyhow?
    Yep and provided it's undamaged, nothing wrong with that. But some folk enjoy playing with the tip on, perfect, flush finish against the shiny ferrule. It won't look like that again. Changing the tip stops that 'new' thing.

Comment

Originally Posted by Little Reggie View Post
      Why shouldn't he complain? He's entitled to delivery of goods as described under the sale of goods act. If people don't complain we'll go back to the 70s and put up with dross again. If the courier has damaged the tip, then the seller should claim from them. Plenty of sellers out there sharking joe bloggs with imported cues/car boot finds and they make plenty of profit, which is fine by me so long as they meet their responsibilities. If the seller hasn't bothered to check the goods before sending, he should pay for being dim. If the seller has deliberately sent shoddy goods, he should pay. I photograph anything I sell, so that I can claim or show the buyer is being liberal with the truth.
      Hi Reg well firstly he is getting a cue set for under a hundred quid which in itself is a bargain - secondly a lot of these cues come with a rock hard cement tip that needs changing anyway thirdly - he and I might be wrong but it sounds like he accused them of selling a bent cue when he probably rolled it on a table to check it was straight rather than looking down it and turning it and finally 15 pound to put a tip on and shape it - come on that's not fair on the seller at all. I Always change the tip on any new cue anyway - no big deal.

I have bought cues that where a mil or two out or a oz or two out or maybe had a dodgy tip - like I say ...its no big deal just get on with it thank the guy for the bargain you got and move on - some people I think can take cue buying too far with a complaint. Ok if it was a parris ultimate you are paying a grand and waiting a couple of year then yeah sure complain but demanding perfection for less than a ton or a few hundred - come on reg whats the world coming to - give these cue sellers a break - pick up the cue change tip and you might have a better chance of making one.
      Last edited by Byrom; 23 August 2017, 03:46 PM.

Comment

these cues are made in the far east and not in the uk, i have sent several questions to darryl on ebay but he wont deny this,they look nice though

Comment

these cues are made in the far east and not in the uk, i have sent several questions to darryl on ebay but he wont deny this,they look nice though

Comment

Working...
          X