Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by Danger Mouse View Post
    Excellent thanks.

One quick question, I want to buy a new extension for it as well, what ones do I need to get that are 100% compatible?
    I am not sure but I will be able to get them!
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

• 150 mark deliverd , is a very reasonable price imo .

Comment

• Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
        150 mark deliverd , is a very reasonable price imo .
        will be more like £165 delivered in the uk but still good imho! Andrew gets fired for not making enough margin etc....

Comment

• Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
          will be more like £165 delivered in the uk but still good imho! Andrew gets fired for not making enough margin etc....
          Haha , of crs Not . Lol
          Agreed , still good price . Specialy if the maker is the same maker as the cue we Bought from you .
          It's hard to tell how each cue plays ( I know that )
          But that guy knows damn well how to make a good cue imo .

Comment

• bargain DM, snap his hand off! I have had craftsman, mastercraft, cue craft, wooldridge etc and the one i have now badged as ADR147 is the best player i have ever had through my hands! its my forever cue now!!!
            http://e.imagehost.org/0813/Mellow_yellow_sig1.jpg

Comment

• Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
              Haha , of crs Not . Lol
              Agreed , still good price . Specialy if the maker is the same maker as the cue we Bought from you .
              It's hard to tell how each cue plays ( I know that )
              But that guy knows damn well how to make a good cue imo .
              yes agreed.

Comment

How soon can you deliver?

Also looking for the following, got one close to this?

58"
                9.5mm
                18oz+
                30mm

Did you get the cue DM?

Comment

• Originally Posted by markz View Post
                  Did you get the cue DM?
                  Nah not yet, apart from not being able to make a decision, I've been busy recently, so I really need to pull my finger out and buy something
                  GBL C8 1pc | 58" 18oz 9.5mm 29.9mm BP=17" | Ash Shaft + Burrwood, Lacewood, Ebony Splices | Buffalo Diamond Plus Tip

Comment

Nah not yet, apart from not being able to make a decision, I've been busy recently, so I really need to pull my finger out and buy something
                    lol - will put some pics up tonight.

Comment

Hope your still considering Stu after all his help and waiting for your decision lol

Comment

• Originally Posted by markz View Post
                        Hope your still considering Stu after all his help and waiting for your decision lol
                        Lol, absolutely
                        GBL C8 1pc | 58" 18oz 9.5mm 29.9mm BP=17" | Ash Shaft + Burrwood, Lacewood, Ebony Splices | Buffalo Diamond Plus Tip

Comment

• Just taken the tip off my old cue and it measures approx 9mm, from the outer edges of the brass ferrule, now it's strange as I was always very good at long shots, especially at angles, but reading around it seems a 9mm tip is difficult to get long shots with? So maybe a 10mm might prove even better for me, though it's been a long time since those days, and my eyesight isn't what it used to be
                          Last edited by Danger Mouse; 7 February 2016, 03:55 PM.

Comment

• @ADR147

If the cue you posted pictures of is available still, I would like to buy it please. If it isn't, I'd be interested in buying another cue. I have dropped you a PM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Snowblind View Post
                              @ADR147

If the cue you posted pictures of is available still, I would like to buy it please. If it isn't, I'd be interested in buying another cue. I have dropped you a PM.
                              that one is 60" long but I have about 100 others - just trying to find time to take some photos.

Comment

Just taken the tip off my old cue and it measures approx 9mm, from the outer edges of the brass ferrule, now it's strange as I was always very good at long shots, especially at angles, but reading around it seems a 9mm tip is difficult to get long shots with? So maybe a 10mm might prove even better for me, though it's been a long time since those days, and my eyesight isn't what it used to be
                                Easy DM, split the difference and go 9.5mm, the most popular size for snooker. You ordered that cue yet lol

Comment

Working...
                                X