John parris personalised badge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John parris personalised badge

Does anyone know if John Parris will be able to identify the model of a cue from a personalised badge, and how much it would cost to get it rebadged? Is it likely to affect the price much having someone else's name on it so long as it says John Parris?
    No one is listening until you make a mistake!

Originally Posted by culraven View Post
    Does anyone know if John Parris will be able to identify the model of a cue from a personalised badge, and how much it would cost to get it rebadged? Is it likely to affect the price much having someone else's name on it so long as it says John Parris?
    Is this off ebay via airmail? :biggrin-new:

Comment

Originally Posted by barrywhite View Post
      Is this off ebay via airmail? :biggrin-new:
      No pretty sure its an exclusive with a personalised badge, name in the middle instead of cue name, thought it would be quicker asking on here rather than email JP?

Comment

Well if it is one of his standard range of cues it will be easy to identify ??
        Personally i would never buy a cue with someone's name on it unless very cheap !
        Some ebay ad's say JP will change it for ÂŁ15, (that sounds too cheap but could be right), but then factor in postage both ways and suddenly you are looking at ÂŁ50 min.
        The seller should really sort this out before putting up for sale imo

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
          Well if it is one of his standard range of cues it will be easy to identify ??
          Personally i would never buy a cue with someone's name on it unless very cheap !
          Some ebay ad's say JP will change it for ÂŁ15, (that sounds too cheap but could be right), but then factor in postage both ways and suddenly you are looking at ÂŁ50 min.
          The seller should really sort this out before putting up for sale imo
          Took a bit of a punt on it, suspect it will need a refinish at least so will probably end up sending it to JP rather than post it twice, never know it might be an ultimate???

Comment

Took a bit of a punt on it, suspect it will need a refinish at least so will probably end up sending it to JP rather than post it twice, never know it might be an ultimate???
            Any of his cues might be an ultimate.......................

Well, you could simply buy a JP badge off ebay and do the refinish yourself.

Comment

Any of his cues might be an ultimate.......................

Well, you could simply buy a JP badge off ebay and do the refinish yourself.
              How is this helpful, try to think before you type, if it doesn't add value or further adds to others opinion of you being a trolling idiot keep it to yourself. I've seen so many examples of what you call banter that steer peoples threads into irrelevant arguments, and it is ruining the forum for anyone looking for advice and guidance which is what the forum is supposed to be about, not just a place for keyboard warriors to wind each other up!

Comment

How is this helpful, try to think before you type, if it doesn't add value or further adds to others opinion of you being a trolling idiot keep it to yourself. I've seen so many examples of what you call banter that steer peoples threads into irrelevant arguments, and it is ruining the forum for anyone looking for advice and guidance which is what the forum is supposed to be about, not just a place for keyboard warriors to wind each other up!

+1 to that.

Comment

He's nothing but a spam bot, over 700 posts in around a month, the vast majority of which are nothing but rambling crap.

Comment

Originally Posted by narl View Post
                    He's nothing but a spam bot, over 700 posts in around a month, the vast majority of which are nothing but rambling crap.
                    Hopefully he will calm down a bit now he's had his warning, nothing against the fella personally, just don't see the need to join in on every thread unless you add value, or at least humour?

Comment

Well you could have just phoned Parris Cues and saved two days.
                      020 8291 6288
                      That helpful?

Comment

Well you could have just phoned Parris Cues and saved two days.
                        020 8291 6288
                        That helpful?
                        I've got google too, just wasn't sure he'd still be there after 10pm!

Comment

Master Bazza owned again... this time by Culraven
                          #jeSuisMasterBlasterBarryWhite2v1977Luclex(andHisF ictiousTwin)BigSplash!

Comment

Really, you said before you'd put the Q up because it might be quicker than emailing JP. We have phones these days! Maybe you should have used Google two days ago instead of posing questions that only Parris Cues can actually answer? And you call me a spammer. This whole thread is pointless. You either DIY the cue yourself, with a Parris badge from somewhere or you send it in after phoning them because no other cue maker will do it. It's one-zero decision, pretty easy really!

But yeah, you'll need to wait 'till Monday now, so that's five days wasted. Of course, this could all just be spam but it's actually the only useful advice anyone has offered to what is a waste of a thread. Telephobia? Fight it. LOL
                            Last edited by barrywhite; 29 January 2016, 10:37 PM.

Comment

Really, you said before you'd put the Q up because it might be quicker than emailing JP. We have phones these days! Maybe you should have used Google two days ago instead of posing questions that only Parris Cues can actually answer? And you call me a spammer. This whole thread is pointless. You either DIY the cue yourself, with a Parris badge from somewhere or you send it in after phoning them because no other cue maker will do it. It's one-zero decision, pretty easy really!

But yeah, you'll need to wait 'till Monday now, so that's five days wasted. Of course, this could all just be spam but it's actually the only useful advice anyone has offered to what is a waste of a thread. Telephobia? Fight it. LOL
                              I posted the question at 10:24pm (night time, sun goes down moon comes up), still with me? I expected someone to give me a quick sensible answer, (I lost you at sensible didn't I?) If you read through the thread (that's the bit your supposed to do before randomly hitting the keyboard!) you'll see I found my answer from one of our more helpful members, and through choosing my big boy words carefully, showed you up once again, and I ain't even trying!

Comment

Working...
                              X