Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welshpool Trading?

Hello all,

Returning to the game and kicking myself for selling my old cue. I am in need of another and have been looking at the Welshpool Trading cues on eBay. I recall some of the people at my snooker club had these back when I was at university and found them to be good cues. However, I thought they had ceased trading so was a little surprised to find an apparently plentiful supply.

Does anyone have any thoughts? Can anyone recommend another cue 'brand/maker' in the £150 price bracket?

Thanks.

Hi,

Can't answer about the WP Trading but have a look here, ADR has some new cues ready for sale, £165 including delivery and also includes a mini butt, supposed to be excellent cues

http://www.thesnookerforum.co.uk/boa...ne-help/page14
    GBL C8 1pc | 58" 18oz 9.5mm 29.9mm BP=17" | Ash Shaft + Burrwood, Lacewood, Ebony Splices | Buffalo Diamond Plus Tip

Comment

They did stop for a few years I think, but if they are the ones on eBay they are genuine , the lad who makes them is on here his Handle is Bitter, drop him a PM.
      I know a couple of lads who had them, spoke very highly of the cues.
      This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
      https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Hi.

Yes due to other work commitments we did cease our own cues for a few years and just sold other brands.
        We now only supply a very small range, all cues are stock designs and sizes only.
        Unfortunately I do not have the time or inclination to do bespoke/custom designs.
        This allows me to work just part time at my own leisure selling at competitive prices between £95 - £175.

Don't want to get involved in anything outside this area.

What you see on Ebay will be our full stock of cues and accessories from other suppliers.

Regards

Bitter

Comment

Thanks for the reply, Bitter. Much appreciated.

I am looking at a Powell Traditional Model. Would you tip the cue for me prior to shipping, or is that for me to sort out when I receive it?

[Edit] The cue I was looking at had no tip, but the other cues do have one so I presume the cue was just pictured slightly prematurely.
          Last edited by Snowblind; 10 February 2016, 11:17 PM.

Comment

Hi

Happy to supply cue with a new tip from stock.
            I am sure it's already had one fitted.

Please PM me with any more questions or details

Regards

Bitter

Comment

Working...
            X