No announcement yet.

Info on New cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tbh the cue im using atm is a wl sports ebay job with extensions and case for 40quid and if it was an inch longer would be going nowhere as ive been playing with it for 4-5 years but two fingers hanging ove the end of the butt is bound to be effecting my cueing hence looking for a longer cue.

Comment

Same seller on eBay has sold these as one piece cues before, for around the forty / fifty pound mark. There was a thread a while back where someone wanted a 60 inch one piece cue to try and these were posted up ,to try ,to see if the length would suit ,rather than forking out a fortune.
      This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
      https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

I have to say its not what the cue is worth its how it plays.

If it plays well for you its priceless. 150 is not a lot to pay for a cue that hits well - I would consider it a bargain regardless of its actual market value.

One of the best cues I ever hit with was a rack cue worth 20 quid at a push.
        Last edited by Byrom; 16 March 2016, 10:56 PM.

Comment

Totally agree with Byrom, until i recently bought a Maximus cue from Greenbaize the best cue i have ever used was an old 1 piece cannon cue probably from the 80's it was in quite a state after being in someones garage for years but the feel/response was amazing. Sadly i let the cue go after "upgrading" to a JP cue, needless to say this was when i was fairly new to the game and didnt know anything about cues. The JP looked nice but was no where near as nice to play with and regret letting the old cannon cue go to this day.

Comment

Working...
          X