Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stunning 1pc Snooker / Pool Cue For Sale with Selected Ash Shaft + Extensions if Need

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stunning 1pc Snooker / Pool Cue For Sale with Selected Ash Shaft + Extensions if Need

For Sale.

Stunning 1pc Master Cue Special Snooker / Pool Cue For Sale with Selected Ash Shaft + Extensions if Needed.

Are you looking for a New Snooker/Pool Cue?? im putting some Feelers out as i may sell this Stunning Cue as i have now received my New Glover Cue.

Its a stunning 1pc Master Cue Special with Selected Ash Shaft and it can come with Tele Extension and Mini Butt if Needed. Its hardly been used and been very well looked after as im a fussy bugger!

The Approx Specs are: Length: 58", Tip: 9mm, Weight: 18.5oz, Butt: Standard Size 29mm and has just had a New Mike Wooldridge Super Tip Fitted.

This Cue is Top of the Range and Special Cues on Craftsman Cues Website are £545? If your interested "Please Private Message me" or E-Mail me: topgazza@aol.com Thank You.

Gaz.

Sorry No Swaps or Part Ex as have too many Cues now that's the only reason it's For Sale Thanks Gaz.

Comment

£300 with Both Mini Butt and Tele Extensions!...........Grab a Real Bargain Now!

Gaz.

Comment

Working...
      X