No announcement yet.

Hunt O Byrne Black Plate Or Green Plate Wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you think of the one of my mates for 720 good deal or not?

Comment

Originally Posted by Drb1974 View Post
      Yea true! Do you get many H&O or not really? Is the one on eBay at the moment your mates! That's 110% real
      I get about 6-10 a year on average, yes that one is right. I know him well yes, the price is because of ebay fees I imagine £1500 would buy it.
      https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

What do you think of the one of my mates for 720 good deal or not?
        I would not touch one that has been doctored ever because collectors will not touch them.

Comment

Sure! So where are you based maybe I can have a look a H&O at Somepoint although I'm living in Brazil until Sept and will be back in the London area ! What price do you think for a slight tamper and a non tamper?

Comment

Sure! So where are you based maybe I can have a look a H&O at Somepoint although I'm living in Brazil until Sept and will be back in the London area ! What price do you think for a slight tamper and a non tamper?
            lol I am 500 miles from london!

Comment

Ok that's a bit too far away! Well keep me posted? What's a good price for a slight tamper and non tamper H&O?

Comment

Ok that's a bit too far away! Well keep me posted? What's a good price for a slight tamper and non tamper H&O?
                You do'nt mind me asking why do you looking for a Hunt O B black plate ??
                I mean , are you gonna play with it Or just to collect them (like a collector).
                I'm not in cue bussines. ADR has knowledge in this kind of stuff. But I can tell you one thing for sure, if you can find them (in good condition) they not gonna be cheap.
                Both my uncles are collectors ( One of them died of cancer). The one who is still alive, Has A black plate . That cue is new bcuz he never hit the ball with it . Crazy old man just enjoy watching them .
                they offered him big money for it But he would'nt even think about it to sell it .
                My point is , these cues are interesting toys for collectrs lol .
                If u wanna play snooker , thr are lots of great playing cues u can buy for less money .
                Anyway, goodluck with it . Hope u can find the Holy Grail .

Comment

I know a guy who has 2 and would not sell either........i am trying to convince him .
                  Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Yeah I was wanting one that I could use from time to time but Thanks for your advice mate!

Comment

Keep me posted mate

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
                        I would not touch one that has been doctored ever because collectors will not touch them.
                        Except for Jimmy White's cue :P

Comment

For what's it worth I have a green plate maple I would part with for 500 quid. Has a slight warp that can be straithened out but cue is in very good condition considering it's age. Round butt though

Comment

Have you got any photos you could send me? Where are you based?

Comment

Hello have you seen my message

Comment

Hello have you seen my message
                                Sanjay1401@yahoo.com. I am in South Africa

Comment

Working...
                                X