JP Master Cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JP Master Cue

Hello fellow members. Can anyone confirm if JP made any of his 'Master' range with a hand spliced butt. I have never known this or seen any over the years. I spoke to Dave Brown of Craftsman Cues yesterday afternoon and he told me he could not remember, and his son Simon was asked and was unsure too. I cant find anything on the Parris website either.
    The reason I ask is that I am watching one on ebay currently that is a hand spliced version. Ia am in no way questioning the integrity of the chap selling, as when I asked him about it, he only has had it for a couple of months, and it was sold to him as a genuine Parris.
    All that said, it does indeed look genuine on the pics : Red glue on splices, correct looking joint etc.

So if anyone can shed any light on it for me I would be grateful.

Cheers

Glenn

Can you put the link up to Ebay Glenn ?
    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Hello. Not too sure how to Neil but the number for it is : 262367808038

Not sure myself.

GT

Comment

On 1st impressions the badge does look real .

Didn't read the blurb but noticed the butt joint was wrong straightaway.

With the modifications , i personally would not be paying £450 for it .
        Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

I have seen and sold a JP Master cue with quad lower splices on the original machine spliced butt , but I have never seen a hand spliced Master cue . It is a nice looking cue , but I agree with Neil , not worth £450 , umless of course JP confirms provenance and its a " one off " , then it will be worth that to a collector or in the Far East market.

Comment

Working...
          X