Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maple snooker cue wanted

Hi
    I'm new to the forum. I used to play pool when I was younger for a couple of local teams. I have recently been medically retired from work due to a diagnosis of primary progressive multiple sclerosis. As a result I have upped sticks & moved to Cornwall. There is a club down my road & they have a couple of full size snooker tables upstairs & I desperately require a hobby so I've decided snooker is going to be the one as golf is now out of the question. My highest break ever is 49 achieved a few years ago but I've had a couple of 30+ breaks but I'm a bit inconsistent at the moment. One of the symptoms I struggle with is intermittent vertigo & visual disturbances & I feel the chevrons on my cue exacerbate this... Therefore I am looking for a good quality maple cue. I am looking to spend about £200 & any advice would be greatly appreciated. Also if anyone has a maple cue they wish to sell that fits the following spec: 58", 17-18 oz, 9-9.75 tip. Thanks in advance

Try ADR or Stu at green Baize am sure you will find something nice
    Or a few guys on here will have a cue that that can sell to you or try MAC cues in Glasgow
    Last edited by Snooker man Stevie; 10 April 2016, 07:33 PM.
    Ton Praram cue series 1 ash shaft Burwood and ebony splices with maple vaneres 58.9.5.29.4.18oz 18 BP

Comment

Decent budget I'm sure you'll get a few offers, what's your current cue specs?
      No one is listening until you make a mistake!

Comment

Ok, thanks for that

Comment

Currently playing with a vintage Lewis & Wilson, 57", 3/4, 10mm tip

Comment

Got one if you send me your email,ile send pics

Comment

I have a 3/4 tony wilshaw handpliced maple cue, 57 1/2" 9.6mm tip 18 1/4 oz. Dont use this forum much anymore with working but your more than welcome email me johnhurst321@hotmail.co.uk

Comment

Just acquired a Tony Glover maple cue. Thanks for the replies

Comment

Originally Posted by dolph View Post
                  Just acquired a Tony Glover maple cue. Thanks for the replies
                  for £200? that is a very good buy.
                  https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Cost me £225 + £18 shipping. Worth the extra I think & still a bargain hopefully. The buy it now was £400 so thought my offer of £225 a bit cheeky but chuffed when it was accepted. Will be delivered tomorrow

Comment

Cost me £225 + £18 shipping. Worth the extra I think & still a bargain hopefully. The buy it now was £400 so thought my offer of £225 a bit cheeky but chuffed when it was accepted. Will be delivered tomorrow
                      it is a total steal at that.
                      https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Where did you pick that up from for that price?

Comment

eBay. It was listed as starting price of £200, with a buy it now of £400. Had been on for several days with no bids.

Comment

eBay. It was listed as starting price of £200, with a buy it now of £400. Had been on for several days with no bids.
                            I didn't see it on EBay and can't see see it in sold items. Sounds like you got a bargain for yourself- make sure and put up some pics up, when you get it. Welcome to the forum by the way

Comment

Was that the one with the joint above the splices, on the shaft ? Looks vary nice, if it was. .

Comment

Working...
                              X