Cannon match cue valuation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannon match cue valuation

Just aquire a 2 piece cannon match cue, originally stamped 15 and a half ounces but now nearer 16 and a half, I assume due to the Bob Ackers joint that has been put in, 9 mm tip 57" long.
    Needs a bit of work, slight lifting of the spices at the butt end and the original varnish could do with being taken off.
    Any idea of age and value, haven't a clue on 2 pieces?
    img20160420_131437.jpg
    img20160420_131327.jpg
    No one is listening until you make a mistake!

I don't think the fact it's a 2 piece makes much difference to its value.A Cannon Match one-piece cue the same as this sold for £52 on e-bay on the 27th March.Seems quite cheap that but there was a little damage to the butt by the Cannon badge.
    :snooker:

"You're not standing in my line of sight,but you are standing in my line of thought".

Comment

Originally Posted by Tim65 View Post
      I don't think the fact it's a 2 piece makes much difference to its value.A Cannon Match one-piece cue the same as this sold for £52 on e-bay on the 27th March.Seems quite cheap that but there was a little damage to the butt by the Cannon badge.
      Thought a 1 piece in good nick would be £80-£120, only paid £40 for it as I was looking for a decent 2 piece to leave in the boot and possibly take on holiday.
      Really impressed with it, will have to keep my eye on eBay for a 1 piece if their that cheap!
      No one is listening until you make a mistake!

Comment

Working...
      X