Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mac Chambers Cues

Hi all,

I am currently on the look out for any Mac Chambers cues in the hope that a few owners may be willing to part with their cues. I am not fussed on the age or condition.

The reason I am after Mac's cues specifically is that this Summer marks 10 years since he sadly passed away. My Grandad's cues were second to none and whilst our family has a few kicking about and we all have a cue each, I want to bring a few back in and try and create a display in my new house.

Thanks in advance.

Matt.

there was one recently for sale on ebay which is listed as not being sold.
    supposedly previously owned by an snooker pro (not a big name)
    may be worth contacting the seller and asking if still available, etc.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mac-Chambe...p2047675.l2557
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

I have a couple.
      Great cues in my opinion your Grandfather made quality cues.

Comment

Originally Posted by justf View Post
        I have a couple.
        Great cues in my opinion your Grandfather made quality cues.
        If you would be willing to part with any could you drop me an email at matthewbristow180@gmail.com

Thanks for the kind words, much appreciated.

Comment

Any mac chambers for sale still ?

Comment

Blimey. Didn't know he passed. (yes, aware this is a bit of an old thread). A good friend of mine has a billiard cue which I always thought was made by Matt Chambers and wonder if he actually said Mac. It's a stunning cue.

Comment

Hi, I have a cue you might like. It was formerly a playing cue owned by Rex Williams and is signed by him in black ink. It is also signed Mac Chambers beside a splice. I is an unbadged cue but looks like a Powerglide, probably specially made for Rex. It's machine-spliced with a grey coloured butt and maple. It comes with a black hard case with a cue tipper, spirit level and other bits and pieces. Am not sure if your grandfather actually made it or whether at some stage he altered or repaired it. I bought several cues signed by Rex from a dealer in Church stretton who bought rex's table cues, snooker balls, etc several years ago.

Comment

Hi, cheers anyway mate looking for a mac chambers made cue, round badge. Thanks

Comment

Round badge or butt ?
                  Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Round badge mate

Comment

Originally Posted by alexw147 View Post
                      Hi, cheers anyway mate looking for a mac chambers made cue, round badge. Thanks
                      one on ebay as of today
                      https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Handmade-...EAAOSwodlau2fN
                      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Hi. My name is George.
                        I have a Mac Chambers cue made for me by Mac from his home workshop in 1984.
                        It's a two piece construction with quick release fittings, extension butt and retractable extension.
                        All neatly packaged in a black Barracuda case,
                        both cue and case are in emaculate condition.
                        The cue is 61 inches long and weighs in at 21oz.
                        The cue has served me well over the last 40 years, unfortunately my health will no longer allow me to play. It saddens me to let it go, but this cue needs to be used, and I'm sure it will be a great asset to someone's game. £1500 ovno.

Comment

Working...
                        X