Any pro players using a Maximus cue ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any pro players using a Maximus cue ?

Just started to use a Maximus precious cue and I'm very impressed with the way it plays and the way it's made .Got me wondering is their any pro player using one at the moment as info about Maximus is quite limited .Thank you .

Alan Mc Manus was using one a while back.

https://twitter.com/alan_mcmanus/sta...74776685064192

Comment

David Gilbert, Stephen Maguire and Anthony McGill are using Maximus cues. Not sure about Dominic Dale but I think he also uses a Maximus.

Comment

Originally Posted by Ockmonix View Post
        Not sure about Dominic Dale but I think he also uses a Maximus.
        As well as every other brand ever to have existed

Comment

Thanks for the replys guys,interesting .I knew 8 out of 10 pros seem to use parris cues as he gives any main tour pros a free one .I know this as 2 of the pros I know told me this .

Comment

Originally Posted by Danleeds View Post
            Thanks for the replys guys,interesting .I knew 8 out of 10 pros seem to use parris cues as he gives any main tour pros a free one .I know this as 2 of the pros I know told me this .
            Maybe in 1990 not now.
            https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

I belive Dale is an ambassador for Maximus cues.

Comment

I use a maximus cue, very impressed with them! I'm not sure if any pros are currently using one but Stephen Hendry won his 7 world titles with the worst cue you've ever seen so a maximus cue is going to be good enough to do the job I reckon!

Comment

I have a Maximus Ultimate, very nice indeed
                  It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Comment

6 out of top 10 and 11 of the top 16 is still a good record whether he gives them away or not. Although I've always said, would a player only use a cue because he was given it for free? I very much doubt it but that's the ongoing argument that is forever ignored when its stated.

Anyway to answer the OP, I believe there are about another 3 players who use them but lower down the rankings, as mentioned Dale has definitely used one but changes so frequently its hard to know what he's using. Brecel I believe used one earlier this season to but I think is back to his acuerate and Alex Borg uses a maximus too.

Comment

Originally Posted by cueman View Post
                      6 out of top 10 and 11 of the top 16 is still a good record whether he gives them away or not. Although I've always said, would a player only use a cue because he was given it for free? I very much doubt it but that's the ongoing argument that is forever ignored when its stated.

Indeed, if they didn't like them or didn't suit them, then they wouldn't use them. So the fact that he supposedly gives them away to them is besides the point. I'm sure other cue companies do the same thing yet in the top 16 at least its mainly Parris cues.

Comment

Originally Posted by cueman View Post

Anyway to answer the OP, I believe there are about another 3 players who use them but lower down the rankings, as mentioned Dale has definitely used one but changes so frequently its hard to know what he's using. Brecel I believe used one earlier this season to but I think is back to his acuerate and Alex Borg uses a maximus too.
                        Me too !!
                        These players have enough money to buy one .

Comment

Chris Wakelin said in his interview he uses a Maximus.
                          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Dominic Dale,,,Also he is Brand Ambassador of Maximus

Comment

I think all Big Cue Maker Don't charge any thing from Professionals

Comment

Working...
                              X