No announcement yet.

OT Cue Thailand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have ash and a maple plain ebony,both nice players.

Comment

Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
      Yeah, absolutely. agreed. poor communication from cue maker's side in this case.
      I sent him a message on facebook and he said he's gonna show up as soon as he got sum time (had other things on his mind at the time), So, except to him.
      not gonna help u guys out, though. just instill abit confidence maybe ? as u mentioned.

personally never dealed with this cue maker tbh. just saw few of his pieces.
      Unfortunately, it's the common problem of sum of the new coming up cue makers. Once they start a business he can deliver on time. players gets the chance to view their work not to mention talk about it on social media. As result, they get to deal with more orders in the course of the time and increase waiting times. not to mention poor communication sumtimes , which is downside of it.
      I think it's great when someone gets busy because they are good at what they do as it shows they have a good product.
      I've been in various businesses over 4 decades and it's always communication that tips people's patience; we were always told, "keep the customer informed at the beginning and when things change;" that way, good or bad, they know what you know.

This is not aimed at OT Cues but anyone running a business where the customer has no idea what's going on, if they are going to receive their products or get their money back should think on how this will affect their business going forward.

Normally, if people get good service, they may make time to tell someone but, when things go bad I was told they will tell at least 10 people and so on so it can be damaging.

Always overdo customer service is the key, especially when it doesn't cost anything!
      Last edited by Shockerz; 27 November 2016, 03:35 PM.
      Snooker Crazy - Cues and Equipment Sales Website
      Snooker Crazy - Facebook Page
      Snooker Crazy - You Tube Channel

Comment

Originally Posted by jim evans View Post
        I have ash and a maple plain ebony,both nice players.
        Sounds like the wood is good Jim, good stuff.

Comment

I have managed to contact them on behalf of tsf and notified them of the issues with delivery. They informed me that all outstanding cues will be delivered soon.

Comment

Originally Posted by sanman View Post
            I have managed to contact them on behalf of tsf and notified them of the issues with delivery. They informed me that all outstanding cues will be delivered soon.
            That's very kind of you Sanman, I think that's what they've told everyone so here's hoping.

Judging by comments from others who have had cues from them they just get busy and over promise; I can understand why they would do that but they'd be better off just giving an accurate date (even if it's changed) and people would at least know where they stand and if the cues are good (which I hear they are), they'll be more patient.

Comment

I myself have also had problems with OT Thailand.. I had not heard of the company before but read some good reviews and fancy giving them ago...i checked their Facebook page out and chose one of their ready made premium stiff shafts and contacted John the main man, he said 12 to 15 days to finish, I thought great!...12 days later he sent me some pictures saying it was ready and could I pay for it. looking at the shaft pictures it didn't look like the shaft I had chose originally, but it still looked good so I left it..so I paid for it like he asked on the 18th July...a couple of weeks past no tracking number given, no word from john so I asked him could I have the tracking details..to cut a rather long story short he finally gave the tracking number to me 8 weeks later after many excuses...when I finally received the cue 11 weeks after paying...on checking it over I found the weight was wrong, ferrule size was wrong, it had a lacquered butt ( I asked for a oil finish), no tip on it and worst of all no makers name badge!!!...I also never received the mini butt I paid for...So I got straight on the John with pictures and asked him to please reply ( me still being nice but bloody fuming inside!) he never replied and went totally silent, that was over 5 weeks ago...I know of others that are still waiting for their cues and haven't received any mini butts ether that he was meant to have posted out separately...luckily I paid partly by credit card so I have managed to get some money back on the cue...I have ordered quite a few cues from different makers and have never known anything like it before and would never ever order from him again
              Last edited by MinnesotaSlim85; 29 November 2016, 01:13 AM.

Comment

Surprising what comes out when we all have chat, really frustrating.

Comment

Thanks for the info guys. Will update when I hear more from him/received the cue.

Comment

Originally Posted by Shockerz View Post
                    I think it's great when someone gets busy because they are good at what they do as it shows they have a good product.
                    I've been in various businesses over 4 decades and it's always communication that tips people's patience; we were always told, "keep the customer informed at the beginning and when things change;" that way, good or bad, they know what you know.

This is not aimed at OT Cues but anyone running a business where the customer has no idea what's going on, if they are going to receive their products or get their money back should think on how this will affect their business going forward.

Normally, if people get good service, they may make time to tell someone but, when things go bad I was told they will tell at least 10 people and so on so it can be damaging.

Always overdo customer service is the key, especially when it doesn't cost anything!
                    Is the key for any kind of business lol , agreed.

I've just sent you a PM .

Comment

Global warming at it's best

https://m.facebook.com/comment/repli...95&ref=m_notif

Comment

Originally Posted by DCTW View Post
                        What does this link say? I cant see FB
                        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                          What does this link say? I cant see FB
                          Tried it twice now and it won;t let me see the page so not sure of being blocked?

Comment

Source is from facebook - On Cue- The cue sales community
                            You can send a request to be admitted into the page

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X