Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are WOODS cues being dispatched from China?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are WOODS cues being dispatched from China?

Has anyone ordered WOODS cues before? Do they post them from China or UK? Stated that location is England. Can anyone help please.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/leijianlam...?_trksid=p3692

As Far as I know THey based in China But Also There is no shipping cost in case of UK and many other Countries and They have some special Offers for UK and Europe Customers so I think they want to Affiliate themselves with UK but originally they Do all their work in China

Comment

Thanks for your quick reply and that's exactly what I am thinking! Smell a rat. They shouldn't tell lies.
      Originally Posted by Muneebsarwar View Post
      As Far as I know THey based in China But Also There is no shipping cost in case of UK and many other Countries and They have some special Offers for UK and Europe Customers so I think they want to Affiliate themselves with UK but originally they Do all their work in China

Comment

I heard they ship over hundreds of cues at a time to their main seller in UK, so could be UK shipping of China made cues.
        only what I heard
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Purchased a 1 piece aluminium case for 4 cues and yes it's shipped/posted from China to the UK. It took about 10 days.

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
            I heard they ship over hundreds of cues at a time to their main seller in UK, so could be UK shipping of China made cues.
            only what I heard
            I guess they Run business in UK but Product manufacture in China so they are not Lying technically as Daniel said

Comment

No, this isn't true. I just cancelled my order as the seller confessed it's not in the UK.
              Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
              only what I heard

Comment

Originally Posted by daniel147 View Post
                No, this isn't true. I just cancelled my order as the seller confessed it's not in the UK.
                Thanks for that clarification

Comment

Originally Posted by daniel147 View Post
                  Why did you cancel ?

Comment

I don't want any China imports at all. As this has happened before, I ordered a drone online this time last year. It took 2 weeks to arrive and after the item was delivered I received a bill for import duty to be paid. If I known it was from China I wouldn't of ordered it cos the hassles.
                    Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                    Why did you cancel ?

Comment

Originally Posted by Muneebsarwar View Post
                      Sorry, I think I don't quite get what you are trying to say.
                      Imports from China, and for all countries, all have costs, import-tax, customs-fees, depending on values etc, etc, it can be that very cheap items there could be zero fees.

The only countries that the UK has low/zero tax/fees for their imports are those in the EU, - oh dear deary me, the same countries we have now said we don't want to be connected with any more - based on crass, incorrect, blatantly-wrong and scare-mongering misinformation.

:biggrin: :wink:

please go to the Brexit thread to continue any similar discussion to not hijack this Woods cues thread

Comment

I'd say apart from Dave Coutts cues I have generally bought most cues out there & surprisingly enough I did manage my high break with one(woods). I didn't see anything marginally different in terms of striking the ball to any of the more expensive market cues.

For the money you can't really go wrong with these, of course change the tip by all means but generally speaking after spending thousands on different brands/cuemakers in the last few yrs what I did learn for myself personally is it's defiantly me the player not the cue.

I can't speak for everyone of course as I'm sure people will have their own experiences.
                        Last edited by Triedandtested; 7 December 2016, 03:42 PM.

Comment

Don’t mind me - just getting my posts up so I can send direct messages

Comment

3 to go, almost there now!

Comment

Working...
                            X