Parris classic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parris classic

Im looking for a Parris classic cue if anyone is selling one.

Parris classic

or something similar 58 long 18 weight 9.5 tip with tight straight grain

Comment

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/John-Parri...oAAOSwn7JYDx3~ Heres a nice cheap one, comes with a free 2 week stay at the nut house of your choice

Comment

Parris classic

You must get a car with that

Comment

£1400 for an Ultimate .....have the prices gone up recently ? That seems a heck of a lot .
          Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

1400? The 2 on at the minute are 2200 and 1750 (reduced from 2k).

Brand new a bog standard ebony ultimate 3/4 is £876 and £936 for 1 piece. Mental prices.
            Last edited by narl; 5 December 2016, 09:59 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by narl View Post
              http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/John-Parri...oAAOSwn7JYDx3~ Heres a nice cheap one, comes with a free 2 week stay at the nut house of your choice
              That table looks familiar. Is this a member selling?

Comment

1400? The 2 on at the minute are 2200 and 1750 (reduced from 2k).

Brand new a bog standard ebony ultimate 3/4 is £876 and £936 for 1 piece. Mental prices.
                Look at the receipt , last pic on eBay . £1366 I think it said , that's direct from Parris .

Comment

Originally Posted by Big Splash! View Post
                  That table looks familiar. Is this a member selling?
                  Thats Fedia, the Russian cue exporter. Used to post here under a few different names.

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
                  Look at the receipt , last pic on eBay . £1366 I think it said , that's direct from Parris .
                  Never noticed that, it amaze same the waiting times for these cues, hell even the cases have like a 4 month lead time. Presumably they're made from magic straight grained ash as well. I mean wtf can possibly make a case take so long? Is there some insane demand for these as well?

Comment

Thats Fedia, the Russian cue exporter. Used to post here under a few different names.

Never noticed that, it amaze same the waiting times for these cues, hell even the cases have like a 4 month lead time. Presumably they're made from magic straight grained ash as well. I mean wtf can possibly make a case take so long? Is there some insane demand for these as well?
                    He's a real dodger. Anyone buying this full price is crazy. Haha, even a JPU couldn't save his game; enjoy the wiff-waff Fedia. Little ball, bats and a big target: suits you sir!

Comment

not gonna be easy to sell it at this price,imo
                      Although, unfortunately there are sum collectors in the far East who are willing to pay that bunch of cash for a JPU.
                      Madness !!

Comment

Well Even John Himself will not charge more than 1500 for all the stuff in this Ad for a Brand New Set,,THis Ebay Guy Is from Mars I think

Comment

Originally Posted by dmk35 View Post
                          Im looking for a Parris classic cue if anyone is selling one.
                          You Better Visit Parris Shop or website Believe me You'll not Regret LOL

Other wise you'll see that type of jokes on Ebay for unlimited time frame
                          Last edited by Muneebsarwar; 6 December 2016, 07:20 AM.

Comment

Originally Posted by Muneebsarwar View Post
                            Well Even John Himself will not charge more than 1500 for all the stuff in this Ad for a Brand New Set,,THis Ebay Guy Is from Mars I think
                            Look at the receipt ! It totals nearly £1500

Comment

Parris classic

also has a Mike Wooldridge for £1300
                              and a table tennis bat for £750 they are big markups.

Comment

Working...
                              X