Facebook Snooker Cue Sales forum.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facebook Snooker Cue Sales forum.

I recently advertised a cue for sale on the Facebook Snooker Cues Sales forum.I was contacted by Dominic Lewis Nabb from Manchester.We agreed a price & then things started to go badly wrong.Suffice to say that I have now been messed around by this guy for over a week.While I probably need to put this one down to experience,he claims to buy & sell many cues each week.Has anybody else had any dealings with him?
    :snooker:

"You're not standing in my line of sight,but you are standing in my line of thought".

Just call him out on facebook then to see if he responds

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
      Just call him out on facebook then to see if he responds
      I did. He reported me to Facebook & I was banned for 24 hours! All I did was to warn other users against dealing with him.He is now claiming to have paid for the cue even though PayPal have no record of receiving any money.

"You're not standing in my line of sight,but you are standing in my line of thought".

Comment

Well don't send it

Comment

You're not the first one, he messed up some people on Facebook before. I was want to buy a cue of him, but decided to pass. He was a bit suspicious, and then he start messing around with someone else and i don't think that went well.
          Not right person to buy from or even deal with.

Comment

Originally Posted by ridick View Post
            You're not the first one, he messed up some people on Facebook before. I was want to buy a cue of him, but decided to pass. He was a bit suspicious, and then he start messing around with someone else and i don't think that went well.
            Not right person to buy from or even deal with.
            I don't think he's quite right in the head.Constantly changes his story & contradicts himself. Claims to be a known dealer who has bought & sold HUNDREDS of cues.

Comment

I know off him - hundreds I am not so sure about that!
              https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Originally Posted by Tim65 View Post
                I did. He reported me to Facebook & I was banned for 24 hours! All I did was to warn other users against dealing with him.He is now claiming to have paid for the cue even though PayPal have no record of receiving any money.
                Ask him for a fight, the response should be hilarious. :biggrin-new:

Comment

Originally Posted by Tim65 View Post
                  I recently advertised a cue for sale on the Facebook Snooker Cues Sales forum.I was contacted by Dominic Lewis Nabb from Manchester.We agreed a price & then things started to go badly wrong.Suffice to say that I have now been messed around by this guy for over a week.While I probably need to put this one down to experience,he claims to buy & sell many cues each week.Has anybody else had any dealings with him?
                  I am not a fan of facebook. I certainly wouldn't use it to sell items. You would be better off selling on ebay and adding a bit extra to cover your listing and selling fees.

This however is not guaranteed to protect you as ebay/paypal seem to side with the purchaser regardless if the complaint has any foundation. At least ebay is recognised as a place to sell/buy, facebook was designed as a social media site and in my opinion should be used as that.

Comment

Originally Posted by Davebarker1978 View Post
                    I am not a fan of facebook. I certainly wouldn't use it to sell items. You would be better off selling on ebay and adding a bit extra to cover your listing and selling fees.

This however is not guaranteed to protect you as ebay/paypal seem to side with the purchaser regardless if the complaint has any foundation. At least ebay is recognised as a place to sell/buy, facebook was designed as a social media site and in my opinion should be used as that.
                    All methods of buying and selling have flaws.
                    https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
                      All methods of buying and selling have flaws.
                      I know a few people in prison who could definitely vouch for that
                      It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Comment

I've bought a few cues from Dominic and had no problems whatsoever.
                        #jeSuisByrom

Comment

I have bought from him with no problems.

Comment

he did same with me... agreed to pay for some cues, never showed up with money, never replied to my calls or txts.

Called him out on FB - post removed by FB, then got about 10 semi threatening txs at about 11 at night from him - "he'd be seeing me at my club one day"

Think he gets carried away with purchases and cant see lots of his boasts about his cue buying through. Rather sad really.

Believe he plays at Dobbies club in Radcliffe/Bolton area.
                            #jeSuisMasterBlasterBarryWhite2v1977Luclex(andHisF ictiousTwin)BigSplash!

Comment

Originally Posted by bolton-cueman View Post
                              he did same with me... agreed to pay for some cues, never showed up with money, never replied to my calls or txts.

Called him out on FB - post removed by FB, then got about 10 semi threatening txs at about 11 at night from him - "he'd be seeing me at my club one day"

Think he gets carried away with purchases and cant see lots of his boasts about his cue buying through. Rather sad really.

Believe he plays at Dobbies club in Radcliffe/Bolton area.
                              Same here.He sends texts insulting me,then threatening.Says he will pass on my address to "people" he knows.Then he says he still wants to buy the cue & offers to pay a deposit.He's definitely not right.

Comment

Working...
                              X