Stamford cue mods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stamford cue mods

Just came across this on their site, detailed pics of work being done to mr roboto's and ding's cues. (cue modification gallery links)

http://www.stamfordcuemakers.com/

You can click on the slideshow for larger images.

Originally Posted by narl View Post
    Just came across this on their site, detailed pics of work being done to mr roboto's and ding's cues. (cue modification gallery links)

http://www.stamfordcuemakers.com/

You can click on the slideshow for larger images.
    Not a bad top and bottom page with both world finalists on there! Parris should have a look and see how great work can be done. LOL

Comment

Originally Posted by Big Splash! View Post
      Not a bad top and bottom page with both world finalists on there! Parris should have a look and see how great work can be done. LOL
      Just found it interesting how much wear is on the cues from the amount of practicing they do, even to the point of the ebony wearing down to some extent.

Comment

Originally Posted by Big Splash! View Post
        I find it very amusing seeing your change in thoughts regarding Parris cues. In your previous guise as master blaster you were very proactive in advocating Parris cues!

Now you are under your new guise of big splash, you seem to now be a Stamford ambassador?

I am tempted to lend you my cue,.It is made from the timber salvaged from the titanic and it was hand delivered to Tony Glover by a mermaid wearing a pair of Jimmy Choos in order for a badge to be produced stating angle ash??

Comment

REALYY ,,, I mean Realy amazing Work by Stamford's....

Comment

Working...
          X